Chapter 33 : Away

January 24, 2018.

Two days since Jeongguk and Taehyung decided to be away from each other on camera, and their soul had become distressed already.

It was a known fact that Jeongguk was better at hiding emotions, and that was why he seemed like everything was alright, when he was literally dying inside. 

And it broke Namjoon's heart to see Taehyung's raw emotions in his eyes, every time he looked at Jeongguk directly, sometimes even zoned out staring, which was nothing but longing. Longing to be near his other half, feeling his warmth and affection. 

It crossed the leader's mind that it was too cruel on them, for being like this, but... the world is unfair. By all means.

(^so are Scammys :D)

Taehyung looked at the younger with a hint of yearning, as he watched him and Jimin get in a same car. They were going for an interview... and well, Taehyung and Jeongguk weren't assigned the same car for official purposes. 

He tried not to show his disappointment in front of others, mainly in front of cameras, and it was very hard for him, since he was... the realest person ever. He was the one who was confident and clear about what he was thinking, and now, he was having a really hard time masking his emotions. 

He smiled on top of his sadness, as he went towards Yoongi and Jin, going between them, putting both of his hands on their shoulders on his either side, making both the hyungs to look at him. 

"Let's go," he said softly. 

The elders didn't question him, knowing the reason why Taehyung sounded a bit down, as all the three of them went to the car behind.

Jeongguk, who was sitting inside the car, with Jimin beside him, looked behind him through the dark window, watching Taehyung get into the vehicle behind Yoongi, Jin following him. He tried to catch his eyes, but Taehyung was looking somewhere else, and they couldn't really... see each other. 

The younger sighed disappointedly, as he turned back.

"I miss him already," he whispered to himself, making sure that his voice was low, so that the driver couldn't hear him.

Jimin turned around at that, since it was obviously audible to him, and couldn't help but feel a little for the both of them. Still, he chose to say nothing, as he sensed Jeongguk turn away towards the window looking outside. Because he knew that nothing could convince them now, especially since they had a staff sitting right in front of them. 

------------

It was almost night time, when all of them entered their dorm. And to say that Taehyung was angry was understatement.

Jeongguk didn't even look at him.

Like, not even a glance.

They had their usual practice, a special meeting, and some recording work together, and Jeongguk didn't even look at him or talk to him other than work related. Whenever Taehyung wanted to talk, whenever he made an ease up comment, Jeongguk just turned away like he was busy, or he just excused himself to go and talk to some other member, or just... leave.

The elder just convinced himself that it was not true, how Jeongguk pushing him away was just for the cameras and public, but he did have a limit. 

And especially when he was expecting for them to cuddle soon enough, and do those cute little talks and kisses, this was hell... even if it was just for a day. Especially when he loved the feeling of Jeongguk's eyes on him continuously, he hated today.