The two didn't unlink their arms as they leant against the side of the elevator, and Lucia enjoyed the feeling of being so close to him that she could feel the warmth of his presence.

He ran circles with his fingers over her knuckles instinctively as they waited for the familiar ding of the elevator arriving at their floor.

After walking down the hallway, Lucia pulled out the key-card to open the door, and they enjoyed the relief of the warmth of inside the room.

Lucia threw her belongings on top of her trunk and went to the bathroom to change and take her makeup off. As she stared in the mirror she noticed that she didn't look as much of a mess as she usually did coming home from a night out. However, she ran her fingers over her lips, seeing that there was nothing but the enhanced and slightly swollen natural flush left after the heated moment in the park.

Tom undid the buttons of his shirt and slid it down his shoulders, then slid his dress pants off to replace them with the soft sweatpants.

Lucia soon emerged in just a long t-shirt, and upon seeing Tom's lack of shirt smirked as she went to sit on her bed.

His torso was lean and toned, and she had to force herself not to stare too much.

"So, how do you like karaoke now?" Lucia teased, sliding her bare legs under the comforter.

"I didn't hate it as much as I expected to." He chuckled, "But I must say there were other parts of the night I much preferred."

Lucia laughed, "Keep it in your pants, pretty boy. You're not getting me undressed tonight."

"There wouldn't be much I haven't seen before." He snickered.

Lucia gasped and leapt out of bed, a pillow in her grasp as she began hitting him with it.

He grabbed her waist to stop her attack, and she slid her leg over his body, skilfully pinning his arms below her knees.

Her shirt had bunched up high on her thighs as she straddled him, and despite his compromised position, he enjoyed the feeling of her legs around him.

He looked up expectantly, and she leaned down as if she was going to kiss him, running her fingertips on his chest and down to his lower stomach slowly. At the last minute she turned her head to lean into his ear, her lips intoxicatingly brushing his skin ever so slightly as his soft curls tickled her cheeks.

"You wish." She whispered and quickly swung her leg back over to return to her own bed, a satisfied smirk playing on her lips.

His breathing was fast as he attempted to regain his composure. Never was he so unguarded, never was he deceived, and never did he not get what he wanted.

But for some reason, he didn't mind.

***

The chill of night turned into the warmth of morning as the sun broke through the blinds of the hotel room.

Lucia picked up her phone, seeing a couple of messages from her friends from last night. Mel had also sent the group photos through.

She saved the photos and went to her photos app, flicking through them and looking at all their happy faces.

Tom was smiling charmingly, his pearly white teeth lighting up the whole photo. How was he so photogenic?

Lucia kept swiping and came to the photos taken of just the two of them. Their eyes were alight and they couldn't have been closer to each other. She laughed at the one with her lips pressed to his cheek, amused by his shocked expression.

"What are you laughing at?" His voice sounded from the other bed, slightly husky from sleep.

"Just the photos from last night, they're cute as." She walked over and sat on the side of his bed, showing him all the photos taken.

"If you had of shown me those photos a week ago, I would have sworn I was under the imperious curse for them." He laughed at their proximity and affection in the still images.

"Maybe you would be right though." She teased, "Maybe I do have you under my spell."

"Very smart." He rolled his eyes.

She leant back on the headboard next to him, and his bare shoulder brushed her arm gently.

"I need music." She announced, putting a song on her phone and placing it on the bedside table.

She slid back so her head was on the pillow next to him, closing her eyes to enjoy the notes caressing her ears.

"What kind of music is this called?" Tom asked, seeing as it was much less intense than the harsh music she'd played last night.

"I guess indie rock maybe? I don't really define what music I like by genre, more so by if I like the song." She shrugged.

They lay together just listening to music for a bit, still coming fully to their senses after only just waking up.

"You listen to music a lot." He observed, seeing as he'd only ever really listened to music at events, not much in his spare time.

"It keeps my thoughts quiet." She explained, "When you're listening to music you're just engulfed in the sound and lyrics, so you can get out of your own head for a bit."

"I think I need to listen to music more then." He laughed, he always felt like his mind never stopped reeling.

His hand brushed through his hair and he stretched his arms out above him.

Lucia couldn't help but steal a look at his muscles contracting under his skin and admire his beauty. He looked as if he'd been crafted from heaven itself.

He looked to the side and smirked at her reaction, patting her bare thigh gently and leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"You wish." He repeated her words from last night. She rolled her eyes and pushed him off her, cursing him using her own phrase against her.