Giorno

Director Dio's actual son. Dio loves his sons. Giorno likes that he and his family can stick together. He is a polite young man and tries not to be rude, even though it is hard because of pesky paparazzi.

He loves working with his father and Johnathan. He looks up to them. Old Joseph was his hero as he grew up watching his movies. His brothers don't mind the roles that they play and sometimes act in the background if more people are needed for a scene.
He has to stay in the makeup tent for a while as Kars styles his signature style. He is a polite boy so Kars is not that mad with him. Kars does give him some skincare tips and recommendations for haircare products.

Despite how they act, Giorno and Abbacchio are pretty good friends. The small, friendly jabs at each other throughout the day make each other laugh. Not surprisingly, he gets along with Bruno as well. Giorno likes to talk to the older actors for tips on acting as he has a lead role in his part. Old Joseph was more than happy to help him get into character. It was a dream come true for the younger actor.
He was able to get photos with the other actors of his part and his favorite older actors. He even posed in silly photographs with his father and the other 'Jojos'.

His relationship with Mista is kind of strained because of how odorous the other actor is. He barely tolerates young Joseph, even though he loves granny Erina. Like most of the cast and crew, he is creeped out by Cioccolatta. Cioccolatta and Secco are the two that he tried to avoid. Giorno does not like Rohan because of how rude, narcissistic and pretentious he is.

Giorno does get stressed and flub his lines. He had even gotten a little clumsy a few times. The actor for Gold Experience was very concerned when he slipped during their scenes. Dio stopped the filming a few times to make sure his son was okay. He laughed off the minor things and powered through other injuries. The most serious injuries he had to stop filming.

BLOOPER:

The biggest blooper he suffered was from when he and Abbacchio were shooting a scene and started cutting up, Insulting each other after Abbacchio did his line. Giorno just could not help a sassy insult back at his friend.