Santana

He is very shy and softspoken. He never thought that he could get the job of being and actor in the show when he applied.
His hair color is real.

He had to be given a pep talk by Kars when it was his turn to film. He was very unsure as this was his first time wearing something like that. He wanted to have more clothing on his costume.
He finally agreed after Kars wore his costume during the shooting of the scene. He was grateful for the support shown to him.

Stronheim scares Santana a lot. Especially since their trailers are next to each other and he can hear Stronheim practice his laughs and lines. Santana is very hesitant to talk to him a a result and stays near Jonathan or Esidisi.
He has found that talking to some of the other cast members is a little fun too. He likes to talk to Fugo and Abbacchio. He recently found that Polnareff is a good person to talk to, plus he has a dog.

Santana really likes animals and is the one that petsits the pets that the cast and crew have. He likes to play with the animals and sometimes gets scratches when the play gets too rough. He cried every time an animal was hurt or died during the filming and reviewing.

Santana has a sweet tooth and is easily bribed into helping others with snacks, usually with Esidisi's snacks that Narancia swiped. His favorite is marshmallows.

Granny Erina heard about how he was nervous about his first acting job and made him a sweater. Santana now wears that sweater whenever he knows she is going be be onset.
He has tea with her during teatime sometimes.
Granny Erina had to tell Joseph to not make Santana cry several times.

He had to reshoot a few scenes because of how soft his voice was, but he finally got it after gaining some confidence.
He was creeped out after seeing the finished product of the scenes he shot, the ribs made him uneasy.

Jonathan and Dio congratulated him after he was done with his scenes and hired him again to be a crew member to help around set. Santana was proud of himself.
He got a signed poster of the picture he took with the rest of the cast as a gift and a picture of him and the other 'Pillar men' characters posing together.
He was proud of himself.

Santana was kept onset and was found to be a pretty good guitarist by the music department. He helped with the making of character themes and title songs.

BLOOPERS:

The scene where he slipped on the water? That was not meant to happen, he was supposed to be menacing.
But since Stronheim improvised those lines after he fell, they kept it in.
Santana was embarrassed.