Lisa Lisa

Beautiful. Just so pretty and graceful.

She was already friends with Kars after they met during their modeling careers. She met Esidisi and Wammu through him.
She is part of the mom squad along with Erina, Tomoko and Holly. She acts more like the rich aunt to the rest of the cast, though.
Like most of the cast, she does not like Cioccolata. But, she is reconsidering it after he gave her a plotted plant and a handwritten card. She definitely does not get along with Rohan, he is too full of himself. She looks like a diva, he IS the diva.

Lisa Lisa actually asked if her costume could have a scarf implemented in it. She really likes scarves and has a bunch in her trailer. She hangs around the makeup tent to speak to Kars and help him between shots. Kars is grateful for her help. She helps the women and other cast who are a little intimidated by Kars.

She is not as popular when they go to hospital visits, but she does act professionally during the hospital visits.

She has flubbed a few lines. Mostly because Joseph and Caesar made her break focus. Another time was when Esidisi walked into shot to grab one of his snacks he hid onset. Dio yelled at Esidisi for that.
Lisa Lisa tripped once on one of the props.
She is ticklish. Kars tickled her accidentally on one shot. She started laughing and tickled him back. This triggered a tickle fight.

BLOOPERS:

Lisa Lisa has been a flubber of lines and is easily distracted.
So many times she was distracted...