Polnareff (featuring Iggy)

He is a very friendly actor. And despite the character he plays being a massive flirt, he does not flirt much at all if any.
He is a favorite among children when they visit hospitals because of how nice he is. He lets the kids climb all over him. He is a big french teddy bear. He does not mind as he loves kids.
Sherri is his sister and acts as his manager.

Polnareff takes his looks seriously. He makes sure he looks perfect for scenes. The hair takes a long time to do. It has made Kars mad a few times.
He is a line flubber and a bit of a klutz. He is so clumsy.

Iggy is his dog that he loves so much. He was happy that Director Jonathan asked him to bring Iggy in as another actor, Iggy is the best behaved of the crew. Polnareff likes to have Iggy nearby whenever he is acting. He once got hurt on set and Iggy cried from seeing him in pain. Santana took care of Iggy when Polnareff was in the hospital. The little dog was happy to see Polnareff back afterwards and was all over him.

Polnareff hates Rohan. He is pretty rude and full of himself. Plus Rohan insulted Iggy.
Polnareff absolutely loves to hang out with the stardust cast and the golden wind cast. Narancia and Abbachio are probably some of his favorite people to hang out with. He does like to tease some of the younger cast members.
He and Santana get along after he looked after Iggy while polnareff was in the hospital.
Despite being shown as enemies in the show, he and Diavolo get along well when out of character. He showed Trish and Doppio how to fence.

He has a love of swordfighting. He tutored the actor who plays silver chariot on how to fence and do swordfighting moves. Thanks to this detail, his fighting sequences are some of the best in the show.
Polnareff loves and spoils Iggy. And Iggy loves the attention he gets from the crew. Except Rohan. Iggy get dressed up with little bow ties on his collar, he is proud of his bowties.

BLOOPERS:

He gets mad and curses in french when he flubs lines. Sometimes he will say random sentences in french. He flubs a lot.

Since he is clumsy he does get hurt or crashes other scenes.

He has had to chase Iggy down after the dog sprinted onto set and ruined a scene.