Kakyoin

Oh boy. He's got a bit of sass and a bunch of charm. He and director Dio do not get along at all. This pretty boy is very choosy about who he interacts with. He and Rohan are very high maintenance.
Suzie is allergic to his shower products, so prosciutto has to make his costumes.
He has to stay in the makeup tent with Kars for a while to get the hair noodle perfect.

Speaking of the noodle, never touch the noodle. He gets really mad at those who do. He loves his naturally red hair. It's soft and bouncy. He can forgive Kars for touching his hair because of Kars' Job as the hairstylist and makeup artist.

Don't give him cherries. After the filming of the cherry scene, he has become harassed by fans and other actors with cherries. He doesn't even like cherries. He likes strawberries. He was okay with cherries before, but he started to hate them by association with the harassment.

Kakyoin does talk to other actors, only if he wants to. He has talked to Rohan several times. Jotaro and him have a tense relationship, even though they look like best friends onscreen. Mostly because Kakyoin's sass. He and Dio has gotten into a few arguments. Mostly about his scenes from his introduction and very few background scenes.

He has flubbed a few lines and had a few accidents thanks to wardrobe. He tripped over the scarf.

Kakyoin was one of the few who stuck his nose up to Esidisi's Barbecue, saying it was not to his taste. Esidisi did not get offended by this, only telling him that his portion would be gladly eaten by those who would want seconds. He and Rohan went to a restaurant nearby instead.

His favorite people to be around are Rohan, Kars, Prosciutto and Polnareff.

BLOOPERS:

The biggest blooper he did was when he tripped on his long ass scarf. He stepped on the scarf and fell flat on his face. This sent waves of laughter rippling through the crew as he was helped to the medical tent. Being laughed at caused a lot of tension between him and a few crew members.