Okuyasu

This man is not as dumb as he is on screen, but he is still dumb. Dio has to scold him and make him study lines. Luckily, Josuke helps him out, along with the other crew members. Even the actor who plays The Hand has to help him. Poor boy is so dense.
He gets along with most of the crew. Even tries to talk to Cioccolatta and Secco. The two were scared of talking to him but his efforts were rewarded with a nice little cactus.

He absolutely loves cats. He will talk about cats to anyone who will listen. Santana and Formaggio usually. He found a cat who had kittens and did not want to give them to the animal shelter because they were so cute.
Stray cat is a puppet he likes to play with, he tried to take it home after he first saw it. He got scolded by Enya, the head of the prop department. Keicho has to scold him as well for doing dumb things with some of the pranksters onset.

He gets along with a lot of people thanks to his good attitude and friendly personality. He especially likes to play with some props when they are not being used for filming. He, Narancia and Mista love playing with the Aerosmith plane. It is fun to fly the little plane around. Okuyasu also participated in the 'bathe Mista' event that happened after the said actor had gone a few days without showering. He threw water balloons at Mista.
Tonio is his favorite person offset. Because he loves food as much as cats and playing around. You can find him and Wamuu asking what Tonio has planned for lunch. The day that Tonio was sick and Esidisi cooked barbecue was the day that Okuyasu gained some respect for Esidisi as well. He bugs Tonio and Esidisi for recipes to use at home to take care of his family.
He gets wrapped up in some pranks that some of the other actors make.

He is clumsy sometimes and flubs line a hell of a lot. He says stupid this when he forgets his lines. Easily distracted like a toddler, he is a headache for Dio. Josuke is needed in many parts with him to keep him focused on his task.

He played Green Day in part 5 as a favor to 'My good buddy, Ciaccolatta'.
Ciaccolatta gave him a pretty succulent afterwards as a thank you. They still keep in touch by writing and emails.