Cioccolatta

Not many people know much about him or Secco. He usually keeps to himself except when it is time to film.

He is very creepy. Not many people like him as a result.
He does his own makeup so he does not go to the makeup tent. The man just does his own makeup and hair.

Cioccolatta is a little antisocial. He has social anxiety, so he and Secco stay together as each other's support. He knows that his face is creepy and that he will get punched by Jotaro if they happen to cross paths. He has scared Jonathan and Dio a few times with his smile.

Some of the braver crew members went into his trailer when he was away for a doctor's visit and found that he has a bunch of plants in there. There was quite a few succulents. Some of the plants looked to be artificially bred by him to be pretty.
He has a green thumb.
The crew figured out that it was him who had been giving some hardy potted plants to the cast and crew. He had been leaving the plants by the trailers.

He showed up to Esidisi's barbecue party and stayed in the background with Secco. They liked the barbecue.

Cioccolatta and Rohan have beef with each other. They have met before and the air between the two is always tense when they are in the same room. He has decked Rohan before for making fun of Secco.
Later was it revealed that they are rival writers. They used to be partners before Rohan became a diva while Cioccolatta stayed humble.

Cioccolatta designed his own stand. He made it simple in design.
The costume department was glad that he did not design the stand to be very complex.

He does flub his lines from his anxiety. But since Secco is usually around, he is okay.

When he is with Secco and is okay with the people he talks to, his speech is very eloquent.
His handwriting is amazingly beautiful. He loves calligraphy. He had handwritten notes attached to his gift plants to tell the recipients how to care for the plant and what the plant was bred from. After filming, he gave everyone except Rohan a handwritten card thanking them for allowing him to work with them in the show.

BLOOPERS:

He cried when he scared one of the actors he was working with.  He did not mean it.