Joseph (old)

He is almost exactly like his character, a big lovable goofball! He is basically the fun uncle or the cool dad. He gives awesome hugs and is pretty funny. He is very likable. He is good at giving advice and comforting people who have had a bad day.
He was an action star when he was younger and has mellowed out quite a bit from his younger days. The younger actors who are his fans were quite excited to work with him.

He loves dad jokes. Will dad joke anyone who talks to him.
Dio and Diovolo joins him to embarrass their kids.

He messes up his lines a lot. So Vanilla ice and some other crew members help him to read the script.
He loves his wife and asked if she could play in the series as well. It was allowed. So old Suzie is his real wife.
They act like the cutest old couple on set.

He and the directors get along very well. They have a lot of fun talking together.
Dio was happy to get a famous older actor on set for the project. He asked Old Joseph to sign some vintage merchandise as soon as he was on set. Joseph did and the merch is now in Dio's trailer in a box.

Hermit purple is a puppet and cgi. He likes to smack some of the younger actors with it to tease them. They get mad at him then laugh. He is a good sport and will not overstep boundries.

He is a coffee addict and has to have his coffee in the morning. He will be cranky otherwise. Tonio has to keep at least one pot of coffee out for Joseph.

Old Joseph is pretty popular to interact with when the cast does hospital visits. He has a lot of fans that look up to him. He does his best to be a good role model for the children. He has experience as a father and interacts kindly with children.
He is a very wholesome actor.

Old Joseph absolutely loves the younger generations of actors. Especially the Jojos! He admits that he loved the show before he was asked to play on it! They all had a Jojo photo shoot together.
He take pictures with the other cast members as well.

He gets along with the stardust crusaders cast well, as well as the DIU cast.

BLOOPERS:

A serial line flubber and improv artist.
Dio gets really upset when he forgets his lines but forgives him due to his age.

(Had to reupload this because of technical issues.)