Joseph (young)

Super extrovert. He tries to be friends with everyone.
He wears contacts on set because his glasses would otherwise be broken by stunts.
Young Joseph is a clutz. He trips over his feet a lot. The clacker volleys had to be replaced with softer and lighter material from him hitting himself in the head so much.

He and Caesar are roommates. They are inseparable and act like complete menaces. Their pranks are almost on level with Esidisi's.
Young Joseph has gotten into a lot of trouble with the pranks he has done. Kars has banned him from the makeup tent as he stole the makeup to prank the cast and crew who slept in on the day off. To everyone on the set, he is that annoying little cousin.

Granny Erina is his real grandmother. Old speedwagon is his grandfather. He was really happy to have both of his grandparents on set with him.

He doesn't flub lines much, but he does like to improv. This makes Dio displeased and screech a lot. His whole "predict the next line" part of his character was him using improvisation and it just stuck because he liked to read the scripts. Jonathan and Dio kept it because the reactions to these shenanigans were real and the public seemed to like it.

He has a small rock collection in his room. His favorite rock was one he found at a offset filming location. He had it looked and and found out that it was an ore that contained jade. He tried to take the Red Stone Of Aja multiple times from the prop department.
He just likes shiny rocks.

Young Joseph sometimes makes cameo appearances in the background of other parts as an extra.

His scarves are made for him by his grandmother.
He and director Dio do not get along. Mostly because of his slightly obnoxious personality. He does get along with most of the crew though.
Kars and Lisa Lisa are constantly annoyed by his pranks.

He does like ink pasta and tries to get as much as he can when it is at the catering tent. Tonio has to tell him to leave pasta for the other crew and cast members.
When he is not annoying people, he is the one getting annoyed by Wamuu and Caesar.

BLOOPER:

As stated before, he does not have line flubs much, but he does get clumsy.
They kept in the scene where hit himself in the head with his clackers.