Wamuu

Wamuu is just as polite out of character as he is in character. He is just a lot more friendly. He is very down to earth and Humble.

He enjoys good jokes and pranks.
His best friends on set are Esidisi and Caesar. He does get long with Young Joseph.
He has very few people onset that he does not like. He thinks Ghiaccio needs to calm down and that Ciaccolatta is creepy.

Wamuu absolutely loves his acting job after he retired from being a lifter and heel wrestler. He used to act as a rival to The World's actor. They had fun catching up.
When not pranking with Esidisi or annoying Joseph, he is either reading or playing the saxophone.
He has once Played 'Careless Whisper' in full costume to the amusement of most of the crew and to the horror of Dio for ruining the scene with the joke.

He likes children and will stop and take pictures with them if they ask nicely. Sometimes he will be joined by other cast members.
Wamuu finds that children fans and some teen fans are easier to deal with than the adult fans. He will refuse to take pictures or sign autographs if the fan is being rude or extreme. He just likes it when people enjoy themselves without the need to be mean to each other.
He gives good hugs to fans and friends.

Wamuu has a pretty healthy appetite and likes good food.
He was thrilled to learn that they had a professional chef onset, he did not have to order specific catering anymore.
He was pleasantly surprised by the fact that Esidisi makes the best barbecue he has ever had.

He loves horses.
When he learned that he was going to be doing a chariot scene with real horses, he got really excited. It was hard to get him away from the stables as he kept taking care of the horses with Santana. The horses looked really good after he brushed and washed them.

He was born more of a light brunet color, his hair turned lighter as he got older into his Sandy blond.

Wamuu absolutely loves his costumes. They are jingly, light and easy to move in. Plus it makes him feel like he actually is the character he portrays.
He could not stop grinning and taking pictures with the rest of the crew when he got them.

BLOOPERS:

Wamuu Flubs his lines a lot. He also has accidentally hurt himself on one shot with Caesar. He rolled his ankle and the shoot needed to be stopped on until it healed.