Mistake

Yunlan and his team came to Zhuij's house and took the body with them. "It's  a pity why the beautiful  people have a tragic event  happening  on them!" Said Da quing.

    When they came to their laboratory, Yunlan inspect Zhu Hong to his surprise she didn't  die of cancer

    When they came to their laboratory, Yunlan inspect Zhu Hong to his surprise she didn't  die of cancer. There's  no trace of any sickness but bruises that made by her husband. Yunlan curse loud for the first time. Making Da quing  and Lin Jing scared.

    He quickly called Zhuiji to meet to discuss  what is the reason why  Zhu Hong died. In an hour they meet unknown to Yunlan Shen Wei  is following him secretly.  He want to see the culprit whose getting his lover's  attention.

    When he saw the man, his lover quickly got angry and want to punch his face. Shen Wei  smirk, "So it's  only business? Why am I worrying about?" He almost laugh at  himself when he saw Sang meeting with Wang. "That traitor!" His eyes became dark again and followed them.

    His anger is adding every bit when they saw them laughing. But when he saw Sang went to the  men's  room. He quickly followed  him and there he lock the door.

   It's  been late Yunlan came home because of his experiment. He notice his Xiao Wei  is missing.  He called his name over and over. But when he heard the bathroom, he want to surprise  his lover by barging on the door just to see his lover sit on the toilet with bloody hands. "Xiao.....Wei! What happened?" He ask worriedly as he thought Shen Wei  got hurt.  Shen Wei kept crying,  "I killed him Ah Lan! I didn't  mean it!!!" Yunlan shake Shen Wei.

   "Who?!" He ask calmly while wiping his tears. Shen Wei  look so vunerable but beautiful. Making Yunlan almost didn't  hear on what  he said. "Sang! He told me everything! And I get angry and accidentally killed him!" Yunlan hugged  him tightly. "Where is this store?!" He ask.

    In a minute  Zhuiji gave all the tapes of his mall. "I hope you do what I say?" Making Yunlan glared at him. "Yes! I will do it but promise me you won't  hurt Zhu Hong again!" Zhuiji nod, "Who  are you protecting anyway?" He ask. "Not your business!" And Yunlan left.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  kept showering in the bathroom to take away the blood stain on his hands and body. Yunlan came to stop him and wrapped  him in the towel. Shen Wei  was shivering in his arms. "Sssshhhh....everything is gonna be alright! No one know you killed him! I burned  all the tapes of the mall.

    Yunlan laid Shen Wei  on the bed and dried him off with  a towel and let him go to sleep. But when his about to leave  Shen Wei  pulled him down, "Don't  leave! I'm scared!" And hold Yunlan tightly. Yunlan kiss his head and sleep with him.

    Next day in the laboratory Zhu Hong woke up, "Where am I? I know I died?" Lin Jing and Da quing welcome her back. "Don't  worry mam! Your fine now and your husband is waiting for you outside!" Said Lin Jing. "No....no!!! I don't  want to go back there!" She suddenly  scream.

    In Yunlan's house, suddenly  his phone ring when Yunlan took it  Da quing  is panicking. "What is it?!!" He ask. "It's  Zhu Hong she wakes up but didn't  want to go with her husband!"  And now she's  throwing everything!" Said Da quing. 

    "Where's  Zhuiji?! Why his doing anything?!" He shout. He didn't  know he stir Shen Wei  and now his ears dropping  on them. "That man? His stirring trouble again with my Ah Lan?!!" Suddenly  Yunlan shout. "Yes! I'm  coming there!" But when he was about to leave. Shen Wei  blocked  him. "Where your going?! Don't  leave me! Please!" And hugged  Yunlan.

    Yunlan anger diminish  and now he cup Shen Wei's  face, "It's  work don't  worry! Just order the maids and they will give you anything you want? I'm needed in my work. And pushed him lightly  aside. But Yunlan was shocked when the next thing happen, Shen Wei   took a knife and treaten Yunlan if he will leave he will kill  himself.

    "Xiao Wei! No!!!" He suddenly put his bag down. "I will do it if you leave me Ah Lan! I don't want you to go!" He shout. Startling even the maids and Yunlan's  men. "It's  okay....it's  okay.... I won't  leave just give me the knife...Xiao Wei!" Slowly Shen Wei  gave him the knife and hugged  Yunlan tightly and started to cry.

   "Sssh....baby it's  alright  I won't  leave. I'll stay right here." And lift Shen Wei  up and put him to bed. He called Da quing  that let  Zhu Hong sleep in their guest room for now till she is prepared to go with her husband. Hearing that Zhuji protest and snatched  his phone. "She's  my wife! Why she won't  go with me?!" He shout on the phone. "It because she still remember  what have you done to her! Woe her! Give her flowers or gifts.

    Just don't  punch her again! We have an agreement!" As he slammed  the phone and went back to Shen Wei  whose still shivering to be left alone. Yunlan gave him a cup of hot chocolate to calmed  him down. Shen Wei  drink it and hurriedly  snuggle to Yunlan embrace. "Xiao Wei! Are you alright now?" While caressing his hair and kissed his cheeks. "Yes! Just stay at my side. I'm already content!"

    While in the guest house Lin Jing lead Zhu Hong to the guest house

    While in the guest house Lin Jing lead Zhu Hong to the guest house. "Who own this place?" She ask while looking at the picture of Yunlan. "Mr. Zhao Yunlan! His the one that brought you back to life! His a genius  scientist  as well as the richest bachelor  in this city!" That made Zhu Hong's  eyes sparkle. "You mean his not married?" She ask. "Yes! But his a strict guy! You wouldn't  like him! And beside your married to Mr. Zhuiji!" Said Lin Jing.

    "Maybe I'll divorce  him!" That made Lin Jing frown

    "Maybe I'll divorce  him!" That made Lin Jing frown. "Me and my big mouth!" Said Lin Jing to himself.