"I got out... I got out." She repeated, "Oh god, Okoye. It was horrible. I'm so tired."

"Hey, hey. Stay with me." She slightly slapped the girls cheek. "Common, we'll get you back inside." She spoke to one of the Dora Milaje in her native tong and two of the girls came forward and took either of Antares' arms in theirs, holding her up.

"Just stay awake for me." Okoye murmured as they took the hover vehicle back to the main base.

Antares was nearly passed out by the time Okoye had gotten her hooked up to a IV drip that was pushing stuff into her body. Antares had no idea what it was that was pumping into her, but whatever it was, it worked quick.

"What is going on?" Okoye asked the girl after her hollowed out face came back to life. "You looked like you were dead."

"I was." She sighed, her hand to her head as the tension of another life form living within her was so close to the forefront now that she was weakened.

"Are the others just like you?"

"No... no. As far as I could tell no one else went through what I did." She shook her head. "The... thing that lives within me, that gives me my power, it's trying to weaken me so it can take control of my body."

"It looks like it might have worked too." She hummed. "You're lucky we found you. Our... "elixir of life" is what Shuri called it, had almost fully healed you."

"Well, that Shuri is something." Antares laughed, looking around and noticing that the said girl wasn't there. "Where is she?"

"She... she didn't make it." She answered. "Nor did our King."

"Oh... Okoye I'm so sorry." She sighed. "How long has it been?"

"It's been two years." She answered, taking a seat before the girl. "How?"

Okoye didn't need to elaborate. The sound of dispare and the way her shoulders slumped told Antares everything. She wanted to know how Antares came back, why it was only her and how to save the others.

"To be quite Frank, I don't even know how. It told me that if I perfected my power then I'll get out... but someone else had to take my place." She looked down to her intertwined hands that sat in her lap, her thumb scratching at a hang nail. It hurt. "Knowing the Phoenix force, it could be anyone of you guys. Anyone that meant something to me. It wants me weak... it wants to take control."

"Control of what?"

"Of me. The world? I have no idea." Antares shook her head exasperated. "Is Loki and Rigel still..."

"Yeah, yes. They're fine. Loki is in Norway and Rigel is with Tony." She smiled nodding. But a frown soon took her features as a beaded bracelet beeped to life, flashing blue.

"Yes?" She spoke into the beads as the holographic image of Natasha filled the air above. Antares heart clenched at the sight of her friend who looked utterly fragile with tears streaming down her face,

"Oh, god. Thank goodness." Came a vulnerable crack in her voice.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's Rigel." Natasha whispered out in a hollow tone. A holographic hand rose passed the torso which was all that was shown, whipping away her tears.