AUTHOR'S NOTE. PLEASE READ.

Hey! So, this book has different endings to it, so I thought I'd go with the sadder ending and see how that goes. I might change it tho, idk. You guys can enjoy the sad ending that doesn't flow very well imo.

But anyway, this book was started because most of the other AJR fanfictions focus on romance (which is fine, that's just personally not my style in all honesty.)
I wanted something focused on just the three of them, and not some quirky girl that falls in love with one of them. So I came up with this.

Originally, it was supposed to be light-hearted..... But Batman stories usually never end happy.......

Anyway, there's a lot of loopholes and different mistakes (which I'm aware of) and I honestly don't care. It's not like I was trying to make a Bestseller novel or anything.

I appreciate everyone who read this story! Tysm!

Please ignore some of the A/N I put. Most of them seem like I'm fishing for compliments, which I'm not. That's just how I deal with my nervousness, haha.

So, thoughts? Should I write another AJR fanfiction?

Well, actually, I already have another one in the making. It's basically AJR but with aliens.... So 💅

But anyway, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

This story was started March 6th, 2020. And ended October 9th, 2020.