Chapter 9 Confessions Part II

Late update. Been Busy. But here's the good news... I have the cast now. Well, only the main characters. But I hope you will like them. 

Nathan on the side ----------------> 
Played by the deliciously hot Francisco Lachowski. If you don't find him sexy you are a fucking retard. Uhm- Excuse me while I fan-girl. 

Anyway, won't waste your time here's the story :]

NATHAN POV.

Dead. My mate is dead. She stopped breathing right before my eyes. She stopped breathing before she could be mine. Before I could hold her. Before I could claim her... before I could love her. I had felt her body writhe in my arms, she had an attack before she became as still as a corpse. My chest hurt and our mark stung. Painfully, symbolizing that my mate was no longer alive.  My mate died. I couldn't handle the truth. 

My eyes stung, little beads threatening to pour out. I have never cried. Not when my best bud died. Not when my very close cousin died. And not even when my father died. But this was my soulmate. We had a connection way beyond the emotional level. It was heart to heart. One soul to another soul. Soul to soul. 

I took her cold hands in mine. I rubbed them to make them warm. But she was dead. She was never coming back. Don't loose hope. My wolf's voice floated in my mind. "What do you mean don't loose hope" ,  I barked at him. Iris died. And I couldn't save her. I burried my head in her hands. 

"Come back to me, Iris" I whispered in her hands. 

IRIS POV.

Falling down, or was I being dragged upwards. I was in a black black space. Everything was black. I wondered if I had become blind. But there was this sensation that I was being dragged somewhere. Where was I? Is this how you die? Is this heavan or hell? I couldn't make out because everything was black. 

Suddenly, there was a small white dot in the far end. As I looked at it, it seemed to get bigger and bigger. That's when I realised I was being dragged towards it. As I got nearer, the white seemed to radiate a blinding white light, so bright that I was forced to close my eyes shut. 

I hit a hard surface. I peaked through one eye, making sure the blinding white light had gone. Yes it was, but it had been replaced with mist. I stood up slowly, taking in the atmosphere and surrounding. Is this heavan? And since it's white, it has to be heavan. I thought stupidly. Could I be more silly? I told myself. 

Just as I turned to look all around me. I jumped and stopped as I let a out a spine cilling scream. 

There was a ghost like lady, just inches away from me. I backed away as she neared me. She smiled. 

"W-Who are you?" I asked shivering.

"Iris. It's good to finally meet you. Don't be afraid." She said as she reached for me. She touched my cheek and immediately I had a sense of warmth and comfort.

"Who are you?" I said, more confidently this time. 

" I am Acca Larentia. I am here to guide you." she said softly. She was the most beautiful person I had ever met. Well, after Nathan. Oh! Nathan. Did I die? Could I never see him again?

"Where am I ?" I asked urgently.

"Is this heavan? or am I in Hell?" 

She smiled warmly, "This is somewhere in between. This is where souls are interrogated. Bad ones are sent to hell and the deserving good ones are sent to heavan. " 

"Well, where am I going? Heavan? Hell?" I asked with a hint of sorrow. I looked down. I could never see Nathan again. 

"Neither." She spoke up. My head popped up. Interested and curiously.

"What? Then where am I going?" I asked quickly. The words just flowed out of my mouth without thinking. 

"You are going back to earth, dear one" She smiled again. I grinned for a second but there was something behind this. 

"Why?" I said, suspiciously, cocking my eyebrows to one side. 

"There is a purpose. An unfinished task." Her voice floated and I realised she was beginning to fade away. 

"What? Wait, what task?" I asked her reaching for her. But her ghost seemed to be out of reach. 

"You won't remember me" her voice drifted towards me, merely a whisper. As she completely fainted out of reach. Blackness surrounded me for the third time, now before I fell unconciouse.

*After sometime* (Still IRIS POV)

My eyes flew open and I gasped for breathe. I saw a familiar ceiling. And I looked beside me. Familiar black midnight hair. Nathan? My hands were in his as he quietly sobbed into them. My mark tingled.

"Nathan?" I whispered, my voice hoarse. 

HIs head jerked up, in a sudden moment. I saw his face. His disheaveled hair. His eyes, small lines of tears streamed down them. He looked tired and drained out of energy. Shock crossed through his face. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. 

"Oh God! IRIS?" he shouted and propped up. Holding my hand firmly in his hands. He squeezed them so hard that it hurt. But I didn't mind. 

"Iris? Iris?" He questioned doubtedly. More to himself the second time. And then just as suddenly he sat still. 

I was confused. There were a lot of things on my mind, but right now I was confused by his actions. 

He dropped my hands. A sudden feeling of hurt and despair hit me. 

But he lifted his hand and slapped it across his cheek. I gasped. What was he doing? 

"I am dreaming, arent I? They told me this would happen. I am dreaming of you" he said as he buried his hands in his hands. 

I ran a trembling hand through his hair. It felt so soft. " Nathan, look at me" I said after clearing my throat. 

He slowly looked at me. "I am real. I am alive. I guess I didn't die" I said a little upset as images of Bobby ran through my mind. It was wierd that I remembered him. He seemed as though he was a far away old memory. 

I looked up and smiled at Nathan. He sat still. His mouth gaping open the second time, now. Slowly, very slowly he reached for me. He touched my cheek, as if I would fade away or crumble in his hands, right now. When he was sure, he caressed my cheek. I covered his hand with my own. 

His eyes brightened, widened and he grinned with excitement. Wait, excitement would be an understatement. 

"You are real!" He said pulling closer to me, as his hands travelled everywhere. 

"You are here! IRIS YOU ARE ALIVE" He shouted. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug, only there weren't any noises of bones crushing. "Oh! God! Iris! He said as he layed his forehead into the crook of my neck. "I missed you so much" He inhaled. "You have no idea, how much you mean to me. I thought you died. That was the worst feeling ever." He said as our foreheads met. 

He leaned in and kissed my forehead, my nose and finally... my lips. How many countless times had I imagined him kissing me. The moment was finally here and my heart was beating out of control. This was nothing like my imaginations. It was much much better. It was wonderfull. 

His hot lips moved around my cold ones, soft and smooth. He deepened the kiss, sending a shiver and moanes out of my mouth. He grinned. 

"Iris!" He spoke against my lips " I love you " He said sending my heart beating wildly. 

 How was it? Did I make it up for the late update? Give me your views in the comments below and don't forget to VOTE and FAN if you liked it.