Chapter 5 Second Suicide Attempt Gone Wrong

Hello! I love hearing from all you Munchkins. LOL! Anyway, thank you for reading my story. Sorry, I took too long to update the story.

Here ya go...

Nathan POV.

My hands pulled my hair as I tossed the things in the room. It didn't matter. What the fuck did I just do? She...she thinks I have no feelings for her. I have fucked things up. I tossed the table in a fit of rage. I just, felt like throwing and tossing things. Finally I slopped on the floor.

think about Iris. That ought to keep you calm. My wolf said. Think about those beautiful green eyes. Her raven black hair. Her face. He's right. I do feel relaxed. If only she were with me right now. The scent in the room still strong of Iris. Oh! Iris. Maybe I should go after her.

Yeah! Great idea. Never occured to you before. My wolf said sarcastically. Bursting out of the room and  out the hospital walking as quickly as possible I reached the road. 

Leaning on the side of my car was a dark figure. Is that Iris? Oh god! She never left me. I was so glad, that I was grinning when I reached her. 

"Hey! Handsome!" said a nasal voice. That could not be Iris. 

It was Libby. The receptionist. Fuck!

She came closer to me and ran a hand through my chest. I need to find Iris.

"Not now Libby."

"We haven't done anything for a long time, now. When did you come back from your trip to Barbados?"

"I have to go. And I have found my mate, so, for future reference, we never had anything. I just used you when I had 'needs'" I said qouting in the air. I started walking away from her, when she jumped on me.

" I still love you" She said seductively.

"Yeah? Well, I don't, And GET THE FUCK OFF ME" I roared in Alpha tone. Yes, I am a werewolf and she is too. So, that should be effective. She scrambled off me unsteadily. I got up, dusted myself and walked away.

I need to find Iris. I sniffed the air. Her smell was faint, yet still there. I followed her trail.

* After some time *

Her trail had led into the woods, where her scent was strong. What was she doing in the woods? That worried me. I had to protect her as well as myself. I am alone, and I have enemines. Who wouldn't want to pounce on the Future Alpha King?

Then, almost suddenly there was strong light coming in the direction I was going. I walked faster, because Iris's scent was more evident there. As I reached the light, I saw the cliff from the other day.

OH! NO! It was Iris's scent, very strong and hitting my nostrils so hard that I had to gasp. When I looked at the cliff, I ??froze.