Chapter 4 So I Am Just A Kid.

A Vote Of THANKS to all those people who read my stories. Love you all...

I kept fidgetting the whole time in class, knowing that he was watching me. I couldn't even turn and glare at him, but I could feel his gaze boaring through my back. The strange tattoo-like-thing on my wrist was tingling, strongly. I kept scratching it in an attempt to stop the sensation but ended up having red rashes over it. 

I was getting very uncomfortable by the end of the period. And when the bell rang, I sprang to  my feet but my body hurt at the moment and I remembered yesterday night's abuse. But all that mattered right now was runnig from Nathan. Oh! Stupid tattoo, wouldn't stop tingling. Strangely it tingled everytime I thought about Nathan.  

Just as I reached the door, I ran into somebody. Ugh! My body hurt. The gash in my stomach was paining and I let out a small whimper. Ow! 

His hand cupped my cheek as he gently bend down so he was the same eye level as me. At the contact of his bare hand and my cheek the tattoo tingled crazily. I forced myself to look into his eyes. 

And it was as if no one existed anymore. As if it was just me and him in the world now. Those light blue eyes. I kept staring at them but then almost suddenly his eyebrows scrunched and his expression turned angry. We both shivered. I shivered with fear. He shivered with... anger?

I took a step back but I couldnt move anymore. Bloody wall. I was panting, like I had been running. My breathe hitching as he stepped closer. His expression angry, very angry. His hand close, in my peripheral vision. I squeezed my eyes shut as I waited for the blow. 

It never came. He ran a gentle hand throught the bruise on my cheek. His expression changed. Like he was in pain. He kept running his hand on the bruise. I closed my eyes, somehow I couldn't keep them open. His hand was warm and soothing on my very cold skin. 

"We need to talk" he said. I melted at his voice. But why do I have to talk to him? He was no one but a stranger, I was nothing but a stranger to him. I opened my eyes. He was looking right through my eyes. 

"I-I need to go" I managed to say. As I turned around and started to walk away from him, he caught my arm, the injured one.

"Ahhh" I groaned loudly. It pained like hell. His grip loosened and I fell on the floor. The falling caused the gash in my stomach to pain. "owww!" I let out another groan. 

"What? What is it?" He asked softly as he bent down. He looked at me clutching my stomach and my arm and he gently pulled me towards him and started fidgetting with my jacket. I didnt bother to ask him what he was doing because the pain was excruciating. He was trying to pull my jacket off. But I had nothing but a bra underneath it. I swiftly covered the jacket.

"what is wrong?" He asked concerned. I shook my head. And quickly got up, it pained. Please let me stand without embaressing myself in front of him, I prayed silently. 

But things never go my way. I was wobbly when I stood up. But strong hands wrapped around my waist as he lifted me off my feet in one swift motion and walked out of the classroom. 

"What are you doing?" I hissed. The people in the hallway were staring at us. I just ducked myself even more in his chest. He gasped. Not because of lifting me, it was something else I could tell.

We reached an empty classroom. He sat me down on a table. He stood facing me. And reached for my jacket. But I pushed his hand off. 

"Please let me do this. Please. I won't hurt you I promise." He said softly and with another swift motion my jacket was off. 

I was sitting there with only a bra in an empty classroom with a boy I barely knew. And the worst part, it didn't even feel wrong. 

Nathan's eyes now on the gash on my stomach and my arm. He eyebrows scrunched again, with anger.