Chapter 2 Saved from Suicide

I would like to thank everyone who could read my story :) Here's the second part. 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes or bad writing.

"Let me go! I wanna die!" I yelled at him again as I tried to wriggle out of his strong hold. Sparks were flying everywhere. So strange. Never happened to me before.

His grip on me tightened. I did'nt realise that he was pulling me upwards until his other hand caught my thigh. As he had pulled me half way upwards and I could see his face. 

Beautiful... Handsome...Like an angel. I gasped as the face became clearer. An angular jaw, pink lips even when there was'nt enough light, beautiful light blue eyes and the kind of thick black hair that had tints of dark blue. Not artificial, natural. [ A/N  And I know thats Zayn Malik on the side but he is not Nathan. I wanted to show you guys what kind of hair i meant when i said Black with dark blue tints *sigh*. ]

Gorgeous... I was gasping again. 

His eyes brightened and... saddened as suddenly as it had brightened. At what though?

I could look at him all day and never get tired. Run my hands through his hair, kiss his beautiful pink lips... I gasped again and again.

He pulled me up and sat me down near him. His hands still holding mine.

And then I realised what was happening. I shoved his hands off mine. What was I doing?

I remembered Bobby. His wretched face when he beat me. No. I shook my head. I was supposed to commit suicide. 

"I deserve to die." I mumbled to myself turning away from the Angel and crawling towards the edge of the cliff. But two large hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

He turned me around so I was looking around him again. "Nobody deserves to die. Not you." he said softly as if he heard me. His words hung in the air for sometime.

I blinked at him and looked straight into his beautiful blue eyes... His expression changed. Like he recognized me. Huh? How? I wondered. 

After what seemed like a long a time staring into his eyes he spoke again. 

"I have been looking for you. Finally!" he breathed out in relief like a huge burden had been lifted. His shoulders relaxed and his eyebrows straighted. He looked at me and smiled. Dazzling. 

"What is your name?" He asked as his hand moved from my hip to my hand. He lifted it off my lap to his cheek and rubbed it on his cheek as he closed his eyes and leaned in. I didn't miss to feel the sparks that flowed at the contact.

His eyes opened and he looked at me. 

"I-Iris." I stuttered embaressingly. He smiled. "Iris" he shivered as he said my name. His eyes closed again as he brought his hand to cup face. "Iris" he whispered repeatedly as he stroked my cheeks. 

We moaned together at the same time. He chuckled. I blushed.

I was gently pulled onto his lap. "I have waited so long... Beautiful... Mine" 

The last words clicked something in me. I was frightened. I knew what was happening. I was going to be raped again and left helpless. I wasn't going to let that happen again. NO!

"No!" I pushed him away. Slid off his lap. Panic clear in his eyes. Panic?

He reached for me. "Don't touch me!" I yelled at him.

He was surprised. But he reached for me anyway. His face was ...hurt. 

He stroked my cheek again letting the sparks flow. " I am not going to hurt you, Iris." he spoke ever so softly. "I promise. I will never hurt you." 

I searched his eyes. His beautiful light blue eyes. He was telling the truth. We were looking into each other's eyes again. For a long time.

A shadow appeared behind him. A middle aged man and he was... yelling. He was clothed in white and had a hat on. He looked like a chauffer.

"Master!" He called. "Master!" he panted when he reached us. His hands on his knees as he gasped for breath. Then he looked at the Angel holding me and straightened. 

"Master Nathan!" He said a little louder as he seeked for the angel's attention. Angel was still looking at me. 

Ange-Nathan groaned and pulled his eyes from me and looked at the chauffer.

Nathan... Nathan.Beautiful. His name sent shivers through my body.

"What is it, Paul?" he asked. His tone angry and threatening. I cringed.

Nathan looked back at me and pushed me to his chest so that my head was cradled between his neck and shoulder. He was warm. 

I sighed at the amount of comfort , I had never felt before. I felt protected and safe. Never have I felt such feelings. I looked from his shoulder at the chauffer, who was looking at me questioningly and frowned at me. Disgusted, I guess.

A growl erupted from Nathan that shook me too. But it felt protective, like he was defending me. He straigthened himself even more so that I was blocked from the Paul's view.

"What do you want, Paul? And be quick!" Nathan demanded.

"M-master Nathan, y-you have to meet Madame Layla. You will be l-late." he said. Nathan sighed.

"It can wait" He replied, bored. 

"B-b-but..." 

"No buts" 

"Sir- "

"Will you disobey me, Paul?" Nathan asked sternly.

"N-no Master" He replied bowing his head.

"Good. Now go and wait till I get back."

Paul bowed at him once again and walked away, reluctantly.

Nathan sighed. He looked at me apologetically. " I am sorry" He said again, softly. His hand back on my cheek.

I got lost in his eyes yet again. He bent his head closer to mine...

But I pushed him away. I gasped loudly because it took all my strength. He reached for me. "No!" I protested. He frowned. I wanted to brush my head against them. Tell him I did'nt want to go away either. but...

I shook my head. Focus, Iris. I told myself. "You need to go. I have to too." Ugh! Bobby. I remembered. 

"It alri-" Its alright, he was about to say. But I got up quickly. And starting walking towards home.

"Fine" he said. "But wait.." He caught my arm and twirled me around.

"Don't forget me. I will be back for you."

I gasped as he kissed my cheek. 

If its not too much to ask, Can I get some reviews...? Please :)