Chapter 6 Rescue

Hey! Sorry for the VERY late upload. My apologies. But my family and me were in the process of shifting to Belgium. And now I am finally there. So to all you Belgians (if any) reading my story, Hello. You have a beautiful country. Absolutely Love it.! 

Anyway, so here's the story. 

Nathan's P.O.V

" Yes, I am just reaching the town. Yes mother, I am allright. I know. Yes. I am going straight to my mate's house. Yes, I know I shouldn't have left her alone. Yes, I have responsibilities. I am sorry. Yes. All right. Bye." 

Oh! God! I hope Iris is allright. My hand tugged my hair. I made a mistake. A very BIG one. 

You leave her alone and you hope she is all right. What kind of a moron am I stuck inside. One big pain in the ass you are. I stopped listening to my wolf's painful rants in my head. Oh! God! I feel like I am going to regret my decisions. 

"Master, we have reached." I looked around. Yes, that was Iris's house. I jumped out side the car. And rushed towards her house. But I stopped just outside the door. 

There was a strong smell of alcohol and... and ... BLOOD! What the hell? 

I pounded the door, few seconds later, and still no response. I banged the door. The hinges broke and it came apart. I took in the surroundings. I was gasping because I could smell Iris's scent very strongly combined with blood. There in the hallway, was a fat middle aged man holdong a bottle. He looked at me just as I approached him. 

I caught hold of his collar in a fit of rage. 

"Where is she?" My voice boomed in the small house. 

He looked surprised and then his eyes flickered with familiarity. "Where is she? " I asked again. He smirked shamelessly. I couldn't hold it in anymore. The anger. I picked him off the couch and threw him all the way across the place. He banged his head on the wall and fell down unconcious. 

I sniffed the air and walked around the couch. The smell of blood was stronger near the stairs. Very strong. I looked down. There was a trail, and then followed by... a very unconcious Iris. 

Oh! God! Oh! God! She was lying there cover with blood around her stomach and below. She looked so pale. I reached for her arms and waist. Gently picked her up. She was cold. 

"Oh! Iris. I am so sorry. What have I done?" I cursed myself as I took her outta this hell of a house. My driver was standing outside the car. Just as he saw me he rushed to my help. He reached for her.

"NO!" I barked. He nodded and quickly opened the door. I sat inside with her on my lap. 

"Take us home. Quick, and call the pack doctor. We need him."

Sorry, that's all I could do today. I'll upload soon I promise