chapter 16

5 years later.

It's been 5 years now since Noah and I have been married. Not only do we have our twins but we also have another little boy and a little girl. The twins just turned 6. Our little boy is 3 and our little girl is 1. I couldn't be happier. We haven't heard at all from Finn. That's a good thing. I know we are all safe. I'm sitting at home waiting for noah to get back from work.  I'm a stay at home mom for now. But I am doing singing lessons. I hear the door open and I call out to him. 

"Noah your home. Happy anniversary baby." I yell to him. But he didn't answer. All of a sudden I hear the twins yell "MOMMY.  ITS FINN PLEASE HELP US." I run to their room to find Finn pointing a gun at them. "Finn what the hell are you doing to my children." I was so scared. I had my phone in my hand already calling Noah. The ringing stopped and he had answered.

"This was suppose to be out day. The day we were suppose to get married. I loved you since day one. I have always loved you. I can't believe that you chose my so called best friend over me. Just like that whore Quinn did. What's so great about Noah Puckerman anyway. Nothing that's what. So either you come with me right now or your kids get a bullet." Finn said. I was so scared. So I decided to go with him. "Can I just talk to my kids quick. Please Finn." I begged him. "Go on. Not to long though. I want to be long gone by time your lowlife husband comes home." I walk over to the twins. I hug them. "Please take care of your brother and sister. Daddy will be home soon. I promise. Mommy will be back ok. Tell him what happened. Call grandma or uncle Kurt ok. I love you both very much. Please be strong for mommy." I hug them and walk out the door. Not forgetting that Noah was still on the phone I look at Finn. "Noah is more of a man then you will ever be. I get it Finn you never had a father to look up to. But guess what neither did Noah. And he turned out so much better then you. Your mother has been so hurt because of everything you have done. She raised you so much better. I used to love you Finn. But when it came down to it. It was always Noah. It will always be Noah. Now either shoot me or what cuz I'm not going anywhere with you."

With that the front door came flying open and Noah came barging into the house. Right in top if Finn. I ran back upstairs to the twins and held them. Very tight. I called Carole and my dads and Kurt and Quinn and everyone but the cops. My dads took the kids to get food at the or favorite place. Carole decided to call the cops. She was not happy about what her son had done. She was very proud of me for what I did. Noah was so glad that he got home on time. He held me for the rest of the night.