chapter 5

2 months later

After I had made the decision of accepting Pucks promise ring we spent the entire summer in New York looking to see what he can do. You see I going to Pratt so I can get a degree in acting.  Santana and Kurt are to. Now all we have to do is find something for Noah. 

"Babe,  I don't know what I'm going to do when your in class. I'll be lost without you." Puck said with a pouty face. "That is why we are going to find your dream here.  What about NYU. They have a great football team and you can work on your screen writing and play writing. You can be the next great play write and I'll be your star." I say with a smile. "But isn't it to late to apply." Puck says with a frown. "Well we can apply next term. I'll help you." With that he agrees and kisses me.

Kurt and Santana will be here in a few days, so Noah and I have been getting the apartment ready. Its a two floor apartment with four bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Of course I talked to them about Noah being here with us so they agreed that we can have the bedroom with the bathroom.

3 days later

We were heading to the airport to pick up Santana and Kurt and we had just gotten there in time. Damn New York traffic. We were waiting for them in the airport when we happen to see Picks mom. She sees us and comes over. "Mom I didn't know you were coming to New York." Puck said confused. "Why wouldn't I. I had to make sure you guys had everything you needed plus I just got transfered here for work." "Really. That's awesome mom." Puck said hugging his mom.

We see Santana and Kurt running over to us. "Ugh I have missed you guys so much." I say hugging them never wanting to let go.  They both hugged puck and his mom and we all head home.

Later that night

Noah and I were sitting on the couch when his phone went off.  He looked at it smiled then looked at me. "What's with the smile?" I ask. "I got a surprise for you.  Go get dressed and meet me out side l."

I run upstairs get dressed do my hair and make up. Wondering what he's got planned. I run downstairs and out the door and that's when I see it. A horse drawn carriage with roses and apple cider.  "Noah,  what is going on?" "Don't worry about it. Let's go." He grabs my hand and helps me up. We go for a ride and end up in the middle of central park. All of our friends are there singing and dancing.

I get out and walk over to Kurt. "What's going on?" I ask him. "Don't worry about it Diva. Just enjoy the night."

While everyone was singing and dancing puck pulls me to the middle of everyone. I sit down on the chair that's there and give him a weird look.  All of a sudden everyone stops what they are doing and all eyes are on us. 

"Rachel Barbara Berry. I have loved you from day one. The day I broke your heart is the day I regret the most. I just want to say how sorry I am for everything. You are my world you are my life. I never want to put you though that ever again. I am so glad you decided to let me come to New York with you. I promise to make you the happiest person in the world."

In the back ground all our friends started singing Marry You. I just looked at Noah and he was down on one knee.

"Rachel Berry. Will you do me the honor and marry me?" I jist looked around crying and holding my chest.

I pulled him up from his knee and kissed him. "Yes I will marry you my love.". "SHE SAID YES." Everyone started clapping and cheering. Then Kurt came over saying something that he wants to plan the wedding. And I told him go for it.

Just as I kissed Noah again there was gun shots. Noah hit the ground. Everyone ran. I dropped to my knees "Noah wake up please take up. I love you. Please. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE NOW. Baby please don't leave me. I love you.  Noah please." I look around and there is Finn standing over us with a gun pointed at Noah.

"FINN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING. That's YOUR BEST FRIEND. WHY DID YOU FUCKING SHOOT HIM."  I screamed at him. "You are mine and now I can finally have you all to myself. I will never let you go. I hope he dies." Just then Santana came up behind Finn an hit him over the head with a shovel. "How dare you hurt my best friends."

Just then the cops showed up and took Finn away. They took Noah and put him in the ambulance and took him to the hospital. Kurt and Santana went with me.

Chapter 6 to come. I hope you all are enjoying this. Feel free to leave comments.