Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The next day

Today is the day we find out what we are having. I really want girls, but puck wants boys. We can't come up with names either. We got woken up really early in the morning like 6am by Jake and Santana telling us we need to leave so they can set up for the party. We decide to go get breakfast and just spend the day at the school. "The party isn't until 5 so why do we have to leave so early?" I ask Jake as we are getting ready to leave. "Well Santana wants everything to be perfect so that means get out." Jake said as he pushed us out the door. "Rach make sure you are at my house by 3:30. And puck same for you. You need to be at Jakes at the same time." "Why can't we just come together?" Puck asks with a sad look on his face. "because there are going to be two different type of parties. Just do as I say and make sure you are on time." Santana says hugging us both and pushing us out the door.

Puck decides to take me to the little dinner on the outside of town. We eat breakfast and then head to the mall. We were each given 200 dollars to buy something for each other. We got to the mall and we were met by Quinn and Sam. "Now we have strict orders to make sure neither one of you see what the other has bought until the party." Quinn says as she linked her arm with mine. "that is why you will be going with Quinn and Puck your going with me." Sam says. Noah and I just look at each other shrug our shoulders and obey. "Ok princess I guess I will see you later. Buy me something nice I love you." "I love you to babe. See you later." We kiss quick and head off into different direction in the mall.

4 hours later

"Alright Rach we need to head over to Santana's." Quinn said. I just smiled because I knew what that meant. Makeover time. We got there at 3:30 exactly. "about time lets go." We head up to her room and start getting ready. Quinn does my hair and Santana does my makeup. "Where are the rest of the girls?" I ask, "they are already at your house with all the guys finishing up everything there." Santana says smiling at Quinn.

We get to my house at 4:58. "Now you wait here. I have a surprise for you." Santana said as she walked in the house. I'm just standing there when arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Noah looking so handsome. "Baby you look amazing." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Rach you look like a princess." Jake and Santana came outside and said we can go in now. It was beautiful. The house we decorated in pink and blue. The deck outside was the same. We looked at all our friends and thanked them for everything.

"Ok Puck you go outside with Jake and Rach you stay here with us." Tina said. "but aren't we going to find out what the babies are?" I asked kind of sad that I wasn't going to be with Noah when we find out. "Well ya your going to find out. Just in two different ways." Said Brittany with a smile. "Alright Berry, time to open your presents." Mercedes says. I opened one that was a red and white football jersey with the number 23 and Puckerman on it. "Does this mean they are boys?" I ask. Everyone then turns around and I see Noah walking in with a pink shirt that says "My momma is on Broadway. What does yours do?" I see the shirt and Noah sees the jersey and we put two and two together. We are having one of each a boy and a girl. I run up to Noah and kissed him. "I'm so happy baby one of each and our family is complete."

A/N

Feel free to comment and vote. I appreciate it. Thank you to everyone that Is reading this book. This is the first one I have written, and I hope to have more. But anyone have any suggestions for names for the babies. I'm drawing a blank.