Chapter 15

I walk out and see my dads crying. I walk over to them and ask if they knew. They both nodded their head.
"Our little girl is all grown up and getting married." My dad cried. I look out and see Quinn and Santana walking up the isle with the twins in wagons behind them. Daddy asked me if I was ready and I say yes as we walk up the isle behind my babies.

I look up and I see my handsome Noah waiting for me at the end with tears in his eyes.  As we make our way up to him I can't stop staring at the man that is about to be my husband. We reach him and my dads kiss my cheeks and shake Noahs hand. "Take care of our girl" they say and go sit down. The preacher starts and the next thing I know we hear you may now kiss the bride. Noah dips me and kisses me passionately and every one clap and cheers. 

We take off running down the isle as Mr. and Mrs. Noah Puckerman.  We get to the limo that is waiting for us and head to the reception.  "Noah did you do all of this yourself?" I ask my now husband. "Of course not baby. All our friend and even our parents helped plan this. I hope you liked it." "Liked it. Noah I loved it. I am so happy to be your wife."

We stop infront of this beautiful hotel and we get out. We are told to wait in the hall untill someone comes to get us. After about twn minutes waiting Quinn comes out and says it's almost time.

A few minutes later I hear the announcer "Alright ladies and gents if you would please stand up and raise your glasses for the first time to Mr. and Mrs. Noah Puckerman. Noah and I walk in and everyone claos and cheers for us as we head to the dance floor for our first dance as husband and wife. As we are dancing I look at Noah and start to cry. "Baby what's wrong. Why are you crying?" "They are happy tears. I promise. This is just all surreal. I can't believe km finally your wife." I say as we dance and he pulls me closer. After our dance I get to dance with my dads and Noah dances with his mom. We finally get to sit down and eat.

After the reception we get ready to leave to go home. Or so I though. We are headed to the airport.  "Noah what are we doing. We have to go home and get the twins." I say looking around so confused. "Don't worrt baby. They are taken care of. I am taking you on our honeymoon. And before you say we don't have clothes or anything they are in the trunk. Our parents packed everything and took care of everything. We have 2 weeks to ourselves." I look into my husbands eyes. They are so full of love. If you told me 6 years ago I would be marries to Noah Puckerman and have two beautiful babies with him I would have laughed and said ya right. Your dreaming. I look at my life now and I can't believe how happy I am.