chapter 3

Three weeks later

It's been 3 weeks since Finn broke up with me. Puck and I have been talking but we decided not to become a couple.  At least not untill after nationals.

"There is my hot Jewish American princess.  How's your day going hot stuff.  You ready for this weekend?" Puck says as we sit in his car after school waiting for the bus to get here. "Gosh I can't wait. I'm so excited. I get to go to the greatest city ever with my beat friends and an amazing handsome man." "Awww does Finn know you still think that about him." Puck asks laughing. So I punch him in the arm. "Not funny Noah. I was talking about you. No one is here yet. How about a kiss for luck before we go." "I cam definitely do that." Looking at the clock we still have 2 hours before the bus gets here. Puck starts the car and we drive away real quick. "Puck where are we going?" "Don't worry princess. We will be back in time.  Just though how about a little more then a good luck kiss. " "oh Noah.  I love you." "I love you to Rachel Berry. Always have and always will. 

Nationals

Here we are in the greatest city ever. About to go on stage for the last time as high schoolers. We are in the green room waiting to go on.  Mr.  Shue comes in and says it's time for a show circle. We all gather around.

"Ok everyone before we go on I just want to say how proud I am of each and every one of you. We have came so far in the past 3 years. From 5 of you to 15 of us. Heres to going home winners." We all cheered then out of no where puck clears his throat "I have something to say.  These past few years have been amazing. We have all had our ups and downs. Heart break and love. I wouldn't be the man I am today without all of you. I was a punk bit now here I am with people I love and who love me no matter what. So I just want to say thank you." Im just standing there smiling knowing that the man I love has changed for the better. 

We all put our hands in. "Aaaaaamazing.  Let's do this" we all yell and head for the stage.

"Lady's and gentlemen from Lima Ohio. The new directions."

As we start our song I walk out on stage.

Get it right is sung by Rachel.

After my solo I run off stage as the troubletones sing Edge of glory.  I run into Pucks arms. "Babe you did amazing.  I love you." "I love you you too Noah."

After the girls are done puck and I walk out on stage. We start singing Don't Stop Believing.  As soon as the rest of the group come out on stage and starts singing the crowd goes crazy. 

An hour later

The top three teams are on stage.

"I just want to say congratulations to all three teams up here. You were all amazing and we had a hard time choosing. So now on to the vote. I'm third place.....oral intensity." The judge said. We all stood there holding hands and hoping for the best.

The judge opens up the first place envelope.  We are all on edge. "In first place......... "