Chapter 4

Monday after nationals

We walk in the school Monday morning. Trophy in hand. Everyone claps and cheers for us. Our senior year and we won nationals. Puck and I walk down the hall hand in hand. There are banners and confetti every where. As the confetti falls Puck grabs me by the waste and kisses me. In front of everyone.  At that point in time I didn't care who was watching. I just wanted to kiss my man.

Walking in the choir room there was a huge cake and sparkling grape juice for us. The school went all out for our return. We did good didn't we.

We all start singing and dancing. Words could not express the amount of love felt in that room at that time. I feel arms being wrapped around me. I turn around to see Noah pulling me close. "Let's go. I wanna take you somewhere." "Ok" I say as we leave our friends behind to celebrate our huge win. 

We are walking down the hall and we head towards the auditorium.  I look at the stage and can't believe my eyes. Puck grabs my hand and brings me up on stage. Picks up his guitar and starts playing. Keep holding on. 

After the song he comes over to me and pulls me on his lap. "Rachel Berry you are a pain in the ass. You are annoying and you push people to make them better. You pushed me to be better. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you. I love you with everything I have in me. I know I have messed up a lot in the past but you make me wanna be a better man. I can't picture my life without you in it.  I will do anything to make you happy. With that being said I want to give you this. It is a promised that no matter what you do or where you go I will be right by your side. I want to go to New York with you. I want to watch you grown and become a Broadway star.  I want to be yours forever and always. If you want me to be there I will be." As I look down he has this beautiful promise ring. I have no words so I just get up off his lap and kiss him. Today can't get any better. The love of my life wants to be there and move with me. I am just so happy. "I love you Noah puckerman." "I love you more Rachel Berry.  Now let's go back to our friends."

                   A/N

Chapter 5 coming soon. Please any and all feedback or comments are welcome.