chapter 2

The next day

Kurt, Santana, and I make our though the halls of highschool. "Wow who would have ever thought that almost 4 years ago this is where we would be." Said Kurt arm and arm with Santana. "You know i have a lot of regret being mean to you two throughout elementary school." Santana said crying. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much this summer." I said.

You see we were all going to New York together but be we are spending the summer apart. We already have our apartment.  It's huge and we can afford it seeing that we are all rich. "This time next year you and frankenteen should be married and have little finchel babies." Santana smirked. "Guys I really need to tell you something. " I said. "Ummm Rach you can tell us anything. " Kurt said.  We were walking towards the stage getting ready for nationals in New York.

"Promise you won't say anything or get mad please." Kurt and Santana look worried. "Oh diva please tell me your still going to New York with us." Kurt smiles.  "Yes I'm still going to New York. That's not what this is about. It's about Finn." "Did he hurt you.  Do I have to go all Lima Heights on his ass. " Santana is getting mad now. Here comes Snicks. "No he didn't hurt me. But I can't bring him to New York with us." "Why?" Kurt asked kinda hurt.  "Well I'm in love with someone else." I say as my best friends look shocked. "Who?" They ask at the same time. They already knew the amswer but they wanted to hear it from me. "Puck"
I say and run off stage.

A week later.

It's now or never. I think to myself. I have to end it with Finn.  He's not gonna take it good. Maybe I should tell him after nationals.  I mean Mr. Shue already gave the duet to me and Puck. We have been spending a lot of time together. I think Finn knows.

"Hey Rach, can we talk." Finn asked.  He has been acting weird lately. I think this is it. "What's up babe?" I ask kinda already knowing the answer.  "I don't want to hurt you. But I can't go to New York with you guys. I know about your feelings for Puck.  He's my best friend. You left him for me. We have been together almost 3 years." I'm standing there ready to cry. I feel the tears coming.  "I'm sorry" I say " I never wanted to hurt you.  I do love you but as a friend. As my best friend. The one I never wanna lose. I'm so sorry." I run away crying.