Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next day

As we are sitting in the room waiting for the doctor Noah looks at me holding my hand. "It's going to be ok babe. I'm here." Just as he was about to kiss me the doctor came in. "Miss Berry, I have some news for you." "is everything ok doctor, is my fiancée going to be ok?" Noah asked worried. "well I'm not sure how well you will take this but I'm here to tell you.........your pregnant miss Berry." I looked at Noah and he looked like he was going to cry. "Noah are you ok?' I asked. "I am great babe we are going to have a baby. I wouldn't be happier then I am right now." He kissed me and at that moment I just knew everything was going to be ok. "would you like to see the baby?" the doctor asked. "yes please." We both said at the same time.

After the doctor's appointment we had figured out that I was about three weeks pregnant. We couldn't be happier. We had made the decision to throw a little dinner party to tell all our friends and family. So, we called everyone and told them to meet us at dinner in a few days.

Three days later

We were getting everything ready for our friends and family to get there. My dad's, pucks mom, even Mr. and Mrs. Shue. It was about 5pm when everyone started to show up. We decided to do dinner first the n play a game to see if anyone can guess. After dinner we all sat down in the living room and started to play a game. We started out by telling everyone they needed to guess what we are trying to tell them. We drew on the paper me puck and a baby. They were all so confused. Then out of nowhere Brittany spoke up. "omg are you pregnant Rachel?" "yup" we said at the same time. After that the rest was a blur. All our friends and family came up and hugged us and congratulated us. "I can't believe it we are going to be grandparents." Pucks mom and my dads say t us hugging both of us.

After the party was over puck and I went upstairs. "how you feeling mama?" puck asks. "happy. I am really happy. This child is going to be so spoiled and so loved. It is going to have the best aunts and uncles ever." As I fall asleep in his arms. I wake up screaming and look at the clock. "ughh. Its only three am." I think to myself. Puck wakes up as I run to the bathroom to puke. "babe are you ok?" "ya im fine. Just a bad dream and felt sick." "what was your dream about baby?" "Finn. I had a dream that he came to the wedding and shot all of us." "Shhh, it's all going to be ok. I promise its going to be ok."