chapter 13

Chapter 13

It has been three weeks since Rachel had the twins. Noah had been going crazy not knowing what to do, or how to do it without her. Quinn walks in the room with the twins. "Noah you need to go out and do something. You just can't stay locked up in this house. Go get Sam and Jake and go out. I'll call the girls and we will stay with the kids. She is going to be just fine." "Quinn, I can't lose her. I'm nothing without her. She is the love of my life and now I have nothing." Noah said with tears streaming down his face. He looks at the twins and just cries even more. "Noah just go. I got this. She loves you and you love her. Its going to be ok. Berry is one of the toughest girls I know." Quinn says as she hugs Noah. "Ok fine. Ill go call Sam and Jake and see if they want to go do something. Thank you, Quinn, for always being here when we needed you the most. I am really glad that you and Rachel are friends now." Noah said as he walked out of the room.

Two days later

It's almost been month. Noah is sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee when his phone rings. "Hello, this is Noah." He dropped the phone and ran to the guest room where Quinn was. "Quinn wake up I need to go." Noah screamed which startled Quinn. "I'm up I'm up" jumped Quinn "what's wrong Puck?" "She's awake. I need to go see her. My world is awake." Noah yelled and ran out the door. "Thanks, Quinn, for everything" He yelled from the street. "Not a problem. Now go get your girl." Quinn yelled back as the twins started crying.

Ten minutes later

After speeding to the hospital Noah parked the car and ran up to Rachels room. "Hi beautiful." Noah said as he walked into her room. "Hi handsome." Rachel said with her eyes full of tears. "I can't believe that your here. I would have though you would have dropped the twins off to my dad's and left to be with someone else." "Never, you are the only one I want to be with for the rest of my life. I love you and I can't wait to take you home. To our home with our babies. They need their mother as much as I need her." "I love you so much Noah Puckerman. More then you will ever know." Noah walks over to the bed and kisses her lightly on the head. "please don't ever leave me like that again. I was so lost. Thank god for Quinn. I wouldn't know what to do without her. She has helped me a lot in the last month." Noah said with tear filled eyes. "I love you to Noah. I'm sorry that I scared you. How are the twins, when can I see them?" Rachel asked. Just then Quinn walked in. "Hey Rachel, how are you feeling?" "I'm good now that Noah is here. I hear you have helped him a lot lately. Thank you." Rachel smiled to her friend. "No thanks needed. But there are two very adorable babies that want to meet their mommy." Quinn said as she walked out and then back in with the twins. "I will leave you four alone for a bit. Ill be outside if you need me." Quinn walked out. "Oh, Noah they are perfect. Just like you."