"I'll believe it when I see it." Dee shook his head.

"Maneeee." I laughed taking a picture so I can show NuNu.

"Wassup bitches—hell nah bruh." Chazz busted out laughing.

"Fuck nooo." He started laughing harder.

"Ain't no way the infamous India sitting here hugged up with a nigga named deeangjlo." Chazz laughed making me laugh too.

"I said the same shit son." I shook my head.

"Shut up bitch." Dee sucked his teeth.

"Bae you said you was finna take me out to eat." India frowned looking at Dee.

"Oh yeah, come on bae." He stood up grabbing her hand.

"Bye dumb bitches." Dee walked to the door holding India hand.

"Where y'all finna go to eat?" Manny laughed asking Dee.

"Burger king." Dee whispered back as he walked out the door making us bust out laughing.

"That mane ain't never say Burger King." I laughed shaking my head.

"NuNu getting Chloe from school?" Manny looked at his phone then at me.

"Oh shit." I jumped up walking to the door.

"You done forgot about our good sis Chloe." Meek shook his head.

"Shut up bitch." I laughed.

"I'm coming." Manny walk to the door.

"Me too." Chazz yawned.

"You coming meek?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah I'm finna go to Dior house." He scratched his head.

"Can't believe y'all back talking after she deltus the fetus." Manny laughed making meek suck his teeth.

"Get the fuck out bitch." He pointed and I busted out laughing.

"Manny you ain't shit." I shook my head walking out the door and to my car.

"I'm just saying." He laughed.

"You the only lonely one that's why you be in everybody business." Chazz laughed.

"Who lonely? I got a girl." He scoffed.

"Who?" Me and Chazz said in unison.

"Her name ranada but everybody call her NuNu." He laughed and I sucked my teeth glaring at him.

"What bitch, yeah we share a girl and what." He bucked at me and I reached for my gun making him do the same.

"Wait a damn minute why I gotta be in the middle of this." Chazz looked between me and manny as we pointed our gun at each other.

"This stupid bitch play to much." I mugged him as he laughed.

"Child protective service gon take Chloe if y'all dumb asses don't hurry up." Chazz sucked his teeth and I looked at him before getting in the car with Chazz and manny following.