Part-25

Thank you guys for your valuable votes and comments... It's means alot to me...

Arun POV :

Last night I can't sleep peacefully... because my babies and my wife slept on the floor at this winter season... that mere thought is making my heart paining wildly...In this suituation also She didn't used bed or any thing here and she didn't eaten anything... She simply don't want anything from me... I know from her point of view.. she is  correct!...But I can't see them like this..ahh God why this happening to me? All this because of me !just because of me! She was suffered enough...I want her to be  happy without any worries.... now She is hating me....But she can't leave me ! I can't live without my babies... I know Tulsi may think I am acting because of  property... Yes she can think like this... I deserve this... Because in past I behaved like a bastard...Now each and every second I am  regretting all my past actions why did I done that mistake !that's very cruel sin... in past I blinded by my own false assumption...i don't know whether she will accept to be with me or not ....but I will make her live with me.. to like me... And to love me with my sincere love....Why can't she feel my heart...I just want my son,daughter and my wife ....my family.... Tulsi Please give me one chance...For whole life I will cherish you guys... please... Thinking that Arun cried silently... Because his next room babies and Tulsi sleeping...He didn't want to distrub their sleep after long day...

Morning Sunrays hitted my face... I slightly opened my eyes... Looking my sides... Both my babies sleeping very adorably...

 Both my babies sleeping very adorably

Wow my angels.... I adjusted their bedsheet correctly till their neck.. because now is winter season.. the floor also very chill...after that..I went to bathroom and got freshened up....I have to leave from here at any cost... After finishing my morning Routine I came out from Bathroom.... Both my babies fully awake and playing with their legs... Aww so cute.... And I took Aratrika and Arjun  in my lap...

Tulsi: Amma Very Sorry my babies....I can't give you Very wealthy life Or luxurious Lifestyle.... But I will Work hard to give a stable and happy life...I know For Children they need both Amma and Appa( Mom and dad) In their life , normal family... You two also need Father in your life... But what I do? I can't accept him... He is not worth to be father.... May be he changed now... But My heart not ready to accept him... Sorry My Buds... Please forgive Yours Amma for her decision.... Saying that she hugged tightly both Aratrika and Arjun...
After bathing and feeding  them.. she carried them in her both hands...She came downstairs...

In That huge sized  Living room Only Arun seated in the large sofa and reading paper.... sensing Tulsi Standing near the Stairs he looked towards them with sweet smile...

Arun: Ahh my Sweethearts  you guys..Woke up and bathed already..wow very good my babies... Now come to Appa ... Come on !  saying that he started to move towards them....But Tulsi just turned opposite side...." Tulsi Please I want to carry them... I am their Appa.. i will not hurt them..please.. Tulsi I beg you!....

Tulsi:No! I can't! Don't make me repeat same thing...You know the reality.... They don't need you.... We are ok like this so don't distrub our life... Don't do like this anymore...or I will not going to be patient in future if this happens one more time....

Arun: No Tulsi.. you can't leave me! Think carefully one time.... Babies need both parents..I can't live without you and babies please...

Hearing that she became angry... Before she reply... She felt lightheaded... She holded babies very protectively before she fell into unconscious...

On other hand... Seeing Tulsi becoming unconscious he hurried from his place and holded Tulsi and babies securely...he called maid to hold babies... And scooped Tulsi in his hands...called doctor..

Doctor: After checking Tulsi" Nothing to worry Mr.Arun...Mrs.Arun Blood sugar level is very low that's why became unconscious... Make her take healthy food"... Looking Babies in Arun hands...If she feeding twins... She have to eat more food and fruit...and here some Iron tablet make her take regularly..it will help her...

Arun: Yes doctor... I will make her eat healthy food from today onwards... And thank you... after that Doctor took her leave....

After that... Arun sat near Tulsi in bed holding babies in his hands...He looked her skinny structure with sad eyes... Sorry Tulsi once again... I promise I will not make you suffer anymore...i will make you happy ...I will protect you and our babies...he leaned towards Tulsi and planted gentle kiss on her forehead.. meanwhile Both babies are busy in playing with Arun shirt pocket and buttons... Looking his babies he smiled lightly...

After 1 hour:

Tulsi opened her eyes...looked around she is laying in bed... In new room.... She started to panic... Where is my babies... She started to call babies name..

Tulsi: Arjun and Aratrika where are you my babies... She  started to cry loudly...

Other hand Arun playing with babies in hall.. hearing Tulsi scream he took both babies in his hands started to run upstairs... Entering his bedroom...the scene front of him it's scattered his heart into pieces...

Tulsi sitting one corner of the room holding her legs close to her chest and crying loudly  and calling babies names...

From seeing her state... She is having panic attack... Without thinking any second Arun marched towards Tulsi... And hugged her tightly while holding babies ....They stayed like for minutes... After that Tulsi stopped her cry, became relaxed... And she became aware of position and released herself from Arun's hold...Took her babies back in her hold... without saying she started to leave from room.... Arun also didn't stopped her.....

She reached Main door to leave .... But she stopped there with Shock face....

😘...