Marriage Day

At airport , time is early morning 5 am...

Arun reached Chennai... At entrance of the airport his Driver is waiting near the car... After seeing Arun he came picked the languages, loaded at back side.

Arun seated at passenger seat... started to use his mobile..

After 20 minutes he looked up through the window.....

Arun: Uncle where are you going? This is not way for our house.. tell me !

Driver : Arun sir... Madam ordered me take you to one palce directly from airport.....

Arun: If you know that tell me uncle.. I don't like surprises...

Drive: Sir ..... I can't tell you anything now....this is not my place to reveal anything.....sir

After listening Drive,Arun seated silently... He knows about his mother... So he decided he will directly see what his Amma planned .......

After 15 minutes ,Car stopped in one place... Arun saw that place got confusion... Why amma wants to me come here.. what's happening.....

Yes that is Wedding hall it's placed well known luxurious hotel... But he didn't know that is wedding hall... He thought some celebration or any meeting.....

Here comes his Amma Chitra in traditional wear with simple jewelry and elegant look...

Chitra:  Arun you came ohh thank god...how is travel.... come inside fast...

Arun: Amma ss all is good... But why we are here? What's happening? Any meeting or celebration...

Chitra: No Arun! First come inside I will tell you ...  Ahh It's not any meeting related thing ....

Chitra held Arun hand literally dragged him inside the wedding hall....the wedding hall is filled with people's... Arun can see some of his family relatives and his Amma friends... curiosity filled in his brain... only one question is ringing in his... What's happening here??????...

Within minutes they reached one room.... In bed wedding clothes for bridegroom ( Arun ) neatly placed and garland....

By seeing this Arun eyes widened....

Arun: Amma whose marriage today... Any cousin marriage or any relative marriage.... If in this case why did dragged me here directly from the Airport... I am so tired Amma .... Jet-lag.....

Chitra : Listen Arun .... Today not any relative or cousin marriage......today your marriage Arun..( with calm and slow voice)..

Arun: What? Don't joke with me Amma... I know you're making fun of me .... So tell me now... What's happening here...

Chitra : I am not making any fun here Arun.... Today your marriage... That's it... Don't say anything thing .... Go take a bath and ready for marriage... Bride is waiting.... I will explain everything after marriage...(Chitra said this in one long breath)..

After hearing Chitra Arun stood like statue... Shock is wearing his face... He knows one day he is going to marry but not today.... especially not with unknown person.....

Arun: Amma what! are your serious! Amma no I can't believe this.... Why are you doing this...you know I have expectations about my future wife.... I am waiting for her...  Don't do this ma ! I am not going to marry anyone today that's final....

( She know he will not accept this marriage... Because, He have a dream about his life partner.... And he is not going believe about spiritual thing.. but any cost she have to make him say yes to this marriage)

So she decided to use her tool now...yes that's is blackmail....

Chitra: Arun ... If you not going to marry today I will not going live....I will end my life  today ... So decision yours....

Arun: No Amma why are you doing this to me!  Tell me I will solve anything.. please tell me!

Meanwhile Chitra took one knife from fruits plate and place near her wrist...

Chitra: Arun go and ready for marriage otherwise I will cut my wrist...

Arun: Amma noo!!! Don't do this ... Amma your the  only family member I am having in this world and most important person to me .... Without you I am nothing ....I will listen anything you tell me to do... But this Your spoilng my life Amma!I am not going to be happy in this marriage.... Please try to understand....

Chitra didn't remove the knife but she started to cut her wrist..... Within second blood oozing out from her wrist.....

Arun: Amma what have you done! Noo while crying... He started to move near her...

Chitra : No Arun go and ready for marriage otherwise I will not stop....

What do you think guys.... Is he going to say yes to this marriage or going to convince his mother......
Comment your thoughts....