Part-13

Thank you g999999,LoveBySheeru,@user18220032and Vijinathan for your voting and support....It's encouraged me to write...
********""************"********"***

Why God why ! I just wanted Happy Life with loving husband... I am just prayed for simple life... Is it wrong to ask simple, happy life.... You gave me an accusing husband... In this 3 months ....even once he didn't bother to ask whether I am ok or not....In his eyes I am just dirty,cheap women.... Why God! I am that bad... You gave me this punishment.....she cried ....walking in road....

Using of Only little amount in her hand.. she rented one room for one week... within this one week she have to find a job... others she have starve....Thankfully.... her visa is working visa credit goes to Arun.... ( Arun and Tulsi marriage not registered legally and Arun don't want to reveal her as his wife, so they applied for working visa for his company) Thinking that she smiled sadly..You did only one good thing for me Mr.Arun......After some time her eyes becomes heavy.... she drifted to sleep....

In this one week she hunted for many jobs... Maid, hotel maid, cleaner,home tutor... But nothing workout to her... Because Her English not good...( She is a Teacher ....she only teaches in her mother tongue...but her English is ok...but for US her English not that fluent...) Now she don't have any single penny in her... Her stomach growling due to hungry... From last night she didn't eat anything.....Oh god no one recruiting me... What I am going to do... I can't tell to my family also...they will shatter hearing my life.... No I can't do that.... Thinking she walking in roadside... Suddenly one car came to fast and thud......

What happened.... She tightly closed her eyes without thinking another seconds.. what I am not feeling anything..she slowly opened her eyes...the stopped infront her..the distance is one inch gap.... Ahhh thank god... She placed her hand in her chest.. inside her heart beating very fast like mechine......her breath is uneven.... Looking towards car door, one person getting out from car... She blacked out.....

My head is paining, water,Why I am feeling wet I my face.... Slowly she opened her eyes... She laying lap of one person... That is girl.... Why I am laying here....

Hey... Are you ok?Can you get up?
Tulsi just blinked her eyes to that girl as a answer.. she tried to stand... Before that that girl helped her to stand...

Girl: Are you want to hospital to check everything ok?

Tulsi: No Mam I am ok ! Just feeling Dizzy... With sad smile..

Girl: Ok tell me your address I will drop you!

Tulsi: That's ok Mam! I can walk... thanks for earlier...

Girl: oh come on don't say Thank you and no Mam.. I think I am not older... By the way my name is Jennifer Smith.. and you...

Tulsi: I am Tulsi ... Nice to meet you Ms.Smith..

Jeni: come hope in... I will drop you at your place.. no argument...

Tulsi just Noded her head.. because she also don't have energy to walk further...

They reached the Tulsi place where she rented a room....

Tulsi: Thank you so much Ms.Smith...

Jeni: That's ok! Get well soon.. saying that she waved her hands to Tulsi and went..

Tulsi just going entered her room, before that the room manager called her...

Manager: Ms.Tulsi... are you going to stay here another week, if you are you have to pay in advance for next week stay...