Part-15

In this one week Tulsi finished her stage Design and arrangement plan... the fashion products launch will be  held on Next week.. so she is going to start her work in field... that is Arun office land for function preparation.....

She is standing infront of huge building... That is Arun office,she started to walk towards reception...

Tulsi- Hello, I am here to see Mr.Arun...

Receptionist: Yes Mam do you have a appointment?

Tulsi: yes!

Receptionist: Just a minute... she checked and said Ok mam you can go..

Tulsi just Noded her head....

Hearing knock in his door he said come in...His PA came in and stated- Sir Ms.Tulsi from J and T Event management came  to meet you for regarding the event...

Arun: ok let her come in...

Tulsi entered into the Arun cabin....

Tulsi: Hello Mr.Arun... our plan all ready and things also prepared.. shall we start our arrangement from today?
Said while standing.... with Very professional tone..

Arun: That's good Ms.Tulsi.. have a coffee or tea....

Tulsi: No thanks sir!...

Arun: Ohhh ( with rising eyebrows)Ya my team members will accompany you and your members... So do well...

Tulsi : Yes sir ...

He called his PA... Tell Mike to come my cabin.. After few minutes Mike also came...

Arun: He is Micheal from our Fashion department he will accompany you this entire week...

Tulsi: Ok sir! Mr.micheal can we go..

Mike : ok! With smile...

Both of them walking towards the entrance... Then

Mike: Tulsi can we speak informally... You can call me Mike...I think we both same age .....it's bit awkward that's why... If you don't mind....

Tulsi: Oh.... ok ..Mike with hesitant....

They started their work... All arrangements are going to finished...in this one week both Mike and Tulsi became friends not that close friends......

Event day:::

Tulsi checking all arrangements, food and refreshments... Her employees are devoted because of Tulsi nature...

Mike: Hi Tulsi... Is all arrangements are set...

Tulsi: ya! Mike ... I hope everyone like our arrangements and I also  wish  your company event success...

Mike: ya ofcourse don't worry...Now here drink some water you looking tired....he offered some water....and you looking beautiful today...He said with wink....

Imagine Saree only

Imagine Saree only

Tulsi took a water and drank it .....Said Thank you with shy smile.....

But one person watching this from starting..

Arun: Welcome to all... Today our company launching personal beauty care products.... I hope you will support us....

Event also started models one by one introduced the product while walking stage... The audience also impressed by arrangements...all the time Tulsi stood and command her staffs do works...Arun also watched that...

Arun mind voice- ohh you are avoiding my things because in past I told you don't touch my things that's why you are not using anything... but our misunderstanding all cleared right! Then why are doing this .. holding grudge towards me....Let's wait and see I will make you sit in chair....Arun marched towards Tulsi...

Arun: Ms.Tulsi....

Tulsi: Yes Sir do you want anything?

Arun: No nothing... But you have to do one thing for me! Don't say no to me otherwise I will cancel our agreement without payment!Rising one eyebrow with Smirk he said....

Tulsi: I will do if I can sir tell me,...

Arun: Very simple... You have to sit here pointing towards one chair.. earlier he sat in the same chair....

Before Tulsi ... Mike interpreted said...

Mike: No sir Tulsi can't use new things in new places because of her medical condition....( Few days before he came to know about her condition while conversation with her)....

Seeing Mike speaking instead of Tulsi... Arun became anger....

Arun: Mike ...is this your work!....I am paying you for this ahhh.... And is this your manners to call Name of another company head.... tell me damn it....with loud voice...

Mike: No sir... Tul.... Sorry Ms.Tulsi also ok with it and we became friends that's why.... And for  her condition only.... I am informing to you.... Hesitantly he told...

Arun: Enough!!!! he again shouted.... Earlier she drank water that is given by you... Is it not hers right!

Both Mike and Tulsi flinched.....

Mike: Yes sir but now I am her friend so...

Again Arun cutoff Mike words before he could finish his sentence....he shouted to stop....

Without another word Mike started to move for doing his work....

Now Arun looking towards Tulsi denoting to sit....

With lot of difficult in mind and high heart beat... She sat in chair... She is doing for Jeni .. because she didn't want to create loss for company... Arun smiled proudly because he is thinking  he is sorted out one more problem because using Tulsi only he can convince his Amma....

But within minute her palm and forehead started to sweat a lot... Her heart beats increased... Slowly black dots appeared in her eyes....thud....

Arun legs glued where he stood with shock.... Within fraction of second Mike came... Scooped Tulsi in his hand... her staff also came.....He placed her in near place and sprinkled some water in her face but her eyes are not opened....

Arun gained his sense....and  watching her from distance... Seeing she is not gaining her concious... He became more nervous... He ran towards Tulsi and removed Tulsi from Mike... scooped her like bridal style... marched towards his car.....

Soon they reached Hospital... Again with trembling hands he scooped  Tulsi and ran inside....and admitted her ... Doctor checking Tulsi inside the  ward...

Doctor came out from her ward...

Arun: Doctor what happened her? Is she ok?

One voice stopped Doctor answer to  Arun questions.....

What the hell are you doing here......

Comment your thoughts......

Who could it be??????