Part-11

Raghav: Amma! What a surprise when did you came?

Yesterday only said Chitra....

Entering house he saw Tulsi standing in hall... Seeing familiar Look.... He remembers she is the one got the award... What she doing here....After 2 days from the award Function,he is seeing her here... And standing near Amma....

  Raghav: Amma How's your journey?... Why didn't you informed me? Otherwise I picked you from airport!...

Mrs.Chitra: I wanted to surprise my daughter in law... that's why I came without informing you boys... Looking towards Tulsi she said...

Raghav: ohh... Surprise for Anni...( Sister in law)...

Mrs.Chitra: yes! Did you guys get know each other.... Did you like your SIL..My daughter...

Tulsi eyes widened... She and Raghav didn't know each other... She signalling him don't say anything.... But poor Raghav didn't saw Tulsi...

Raghav: Yes Amma .... Me and Anni became very close friends... She always cooks my favourite food ..... every day we talk eachother... We share all things... She is very caring, sweet Anni....But today I think she went to job....

Mrs.Chitra: What! She shouted.... Ohh you and Tulsi became close friends.... She always cooks your favourite food... But Now you can't remember her face... Or you don't her...

Raghav: What are you saying Amma... Anni she is... before he finish...

Mrs.Chitra: Ohh super Acting Raghav... My daughter standing here... But you can't remember your close friend Anni right! What's happening here?.... Why are all behaving like this! Why are you lying to me Raghav?....

Raghav eyes Bulged.... What! She is Tulsi!Oh god I just spilled everything wrongly... What I am going to do!...

Tulsi: No Amma he is just playing!...

Mrs.Chitra: No Tulsi! I know something wrong here! You all hiding something from tell me ! Tell me right now! She shouted...

Raghav: Amma nothing wrong here! You just calm yourself! It's not good for your health!...

Mrs.Chitra: I don't care! Just tell me ....

( When yesterday she entered in this house... She didn't felt Tulsi is staying here... From Arun expression the doubt became increased.... So after Arun went out she search all room... Not any room had anything related to Tulsi... No traces... So she confirmed about one thing... Tulsi is not staying here... Something happened here...)

Meanwhile Arun also came... He looked his Amma.... He knew this will happen in future.... But he didn't expected today...

Arun: Amma... I will tell you what's going here!... Amma we are not together! We already separated... From past 1 and 1/2 years..... And he explained everything....Thud.... He got slap from his Amma...He stood with shock face

Mrs.Chitra: How could you do this! How dare you!chiii...You called her name when she didn't deserve anything! You are not my son...

Arun: Amma No! She and her family not good as you think! They are cheap and gold diggers Ma! They deceived you ! They intentionally approached you because of our money!.... Again he got another tight slap... He placed hand in his cheek...

Mrs.Chitra: Just shut up! One more words! If you talk about them like this bad! I am not going to leave you! What did you said earlier! They approached me with intention! No! I am the one who approached them with intention! What did you said! They are gold diggers and cheap! No! They are middle class people! But her father got loan for Marriage arranged after I told them no need to share ! But they did share all marriage expanse! beyond they handle with full happiness!....

Arun: What are talking about ma! You approached them! But why!...

Mrs.Chitra explained why she what's Tulsi as her daughter in law  and past incidents....

Arun: What! Amma you did this all because of Astrology! Amma you did wrong! I am also mistook about her and family character because of that! Why didn't you told me about this! Of you told me about these thing! This would not happened....Why Ma?.....

Mrs.Chitra: Yes that's my mistake... That time I only wanted my Son life without danger! I didn't thought about your behaviour with Tulsi... I didn't thought about how would be Tulsi life with you! Because I blindly thought I raised my Son in good way not like this... O thought my son is gentleman! Not like this! I failed to raise my son! I am not a good Mother!..

Arun: No Amma! Don't say about yourself like this! You are the Best Amma in the world! Sorry Ma... Sorry Tulsi! I misunderstood you! Sorry please forgive me! But o can't forget about that night! That's your mistake!....

Meanwhile Raghav looking Tulsi in deep thought! Before Award function he definitely saw Tulsi somewhere! Now he knows where he saw Tulsi!...

Raghav: Arun! I think you are Mistaken about something here!.... I think Tulsi not fault here!..

Arun: What are talking Raghav... You know what happened right!...

Raghav: No Arun! That day before coming to your house I saw one girl laying  unconsciously on the road..
So I took her to the hospital... After checking doctor tolde big thing to... That's That girl got Raped...and she got injured by that incident....taht girl is..... Tulsi.....The one who Raped her is You....

Arun and Mrs.Chitra both of them became shocked....Mrs.Chitra felt disgust because her son.. Arun didn't know what to say.... He wrongly accused Tulsi... So she is not bad.... Not gold digger or cheap.... He falsely accused one innocent girl....

Arun: Tulsi I am sorry!that morning I didn't know what happened... But seeing you at my bed..I became mad... Sorry please forgive me.... From the starting I didn't liked you!and I hated you because of my misunderstanding!Now i am not hate you! Please...

Tulsi: Ya... That's ok Mr.Arun! Past is Past!... You are also victim here! But action and words won't be justified! I can't forgot that!... Just leave it be!
so all misunderstanding cleared right.. I take my leave....

Mrs.Chitra: Arun you are saying Sorry now.. you raped her! How could you accused her like that!....

Tulsi didn't want to be here! This is their family matter! Why would she is standing here!...

Tulsi: I think I have to leave from here! This is your family matter!...so...

Mrs.Chitra: Tulsi Please don't say words like this you are my daughter in law...

😘....