Chapter 11: The Date

Start from the beginning

I look over and see Mina wearing a black and yellow dress and she looked amazing.

Mina: You ready to go?

Peter:...

Mina: Hey you ok?

Peter: Oh right sorry, I got lost at how pretty you look.

Mina POV

I blush at his comment and look at his outfit.

Mina: You not too bad yourself, but come on we're going to be late

Peter: Right, let's go.

-timeskip-

We were walking for about 5 minutes and each minute I would glance at his hand wanting so bad to hold it.

I look at him wanting ask permission but he doesn't notice, so I gather all of my courage and I quickly grabbed his hand.

I felt that he started to feel flustered but he didn't let go or pull away, instead he tighten the grip and intertwined our fingers, that made my heart skip a beat.

Mina: *Thoughts* His hand feels rough but he's being gentle and caring.

Peter: You could have just asked.

He says to me with a smile and I nod. We continued to walk to the way to the movie theater holding hands.

Peter POV

While we were walking I felt something hold my hand, I look down and see a pink hand holding mine. I immediately start to blush and become flustered.

I take a deep breathe and cool down. I decide to make the next move and I intertwine our fingers, this makes my heart beat a million miles per hour.

Peter: You could have just asked.

I tell her with a smile, she nods. What she doesn't know is that my heart is about to explode from nervousness.

-timeskip-

We arrive at the movie theater and check out the films.

Mina: Hm, which one do we pick?