[3/15]

3

It was Sunday. [Name] felt particularly carefree, having the knowledge that she was able to speak with Pein freely. She was alone in the house yet the awareness of his phone call gave her warm comfort and security, just like her large lavender-colored blanket. 

She dawdled around, knowing he was going to contact her soon. Amongst her loitering she lost patience halfway and decided to cook lunch for herself, her hunger attacking her stomach ravenously. 

As she was settling on a firm decision for sustenance, she was aware the abundant amount of tomatoes were beginning to pile up in the fridge. They were untouched for the most part and soon, they would be rotting away. She sighed in acceptance and used the vegetables as part of her preparation. 

When the young female finished cooking, she looked down at her plate. Fried rice, she thought monotonously. Tentatively, she took a bite and wrinkled her nose. A bit too sour for her taste due to the amount of tomato she had used but it would do. 

Her mobile phone was set on the table and adjacent to her plate. The classic ringtone and vibrations that startling came into play caused a clashing twang with her spoon and silver dish.  

Suddenly, her mouth was feeling parched. She answered the phone hoarsely, "Hello?" She inwardly chastised herself for sounding unattractive and cleared her throat to try again. "Hello, Pein?" 

"Hi Princess. Did you miss me?" His voice was notably teasing and lively. It was a given clue that he was just as pleasant as she was today. 

"I always do. Did you miss me?" she countered quickly. Unable to keep still, she exited the kitchen and paced around the living room. 

"I miss you more than you could ever miss me. So how was your day?" He had hurriedly changed the subject to score a point; obviously he did.  

She rolled her eyes. "I just finished eating lunch actually. Tomato fried rice with eggs," she added unhappily. 

"You didn't enjoy your lunch?" he inquired curiously. 

"I would... if I didn't have tomatoes all the time." 

"If I were to cook for you, I would grant you the pleasure of anything you would enjoy eating... something sweet, perhaps?" he purred the last part. She thought it sounded particularly erotic, his words wrapping delicately around her ear canal, rubbing against it sensually and deliciously. However, she was curious to know more about him.  

"Do you like sweet things, Pein?" 

He hummed in approval and she lightly quivered in pleasure. "I have a soft spot for sweet delicacies... like you," he admitted delightfully. 

She was lightly panting at his admission. "What else do you like? What hobbies do you have?" she urged him to go on.  

"I could take this another route," he drawled, "But I won't do that to my Princess. So let's see, hm? I enjoy a few rounds of chess, should a formidable opponent dare challenge me. Karate is another passion of mine," he concluded confidently. 

She was blushing from her head to her toes. His interests were squeal-worthy and showed he was most probably an intellect who loved to strategize and a man who had an ideal muscular physique. She couldn't help but compare her fiancé with Pein; they were the exact opposites. 

"You're so different from Sasuke," she said in awe and respect. The feelings for him stirred within her and clenched her pumping heart painfully and pleasurably at the same time. 

"Don't mention him," his voice had darkened considerably. 

She took her bottom lip between her teeth and tugged nervously. What did she do wrong? "But you never had a problem-" 

"Sunday is our day, Princess. Don't mention him or else." His tone filled with rich promises and tempting vows. She wanted to push him over the edge, to see what he would do. But today wasn't the day. 

"Okay," she agreed wholeheartedly. 

He released a soft breath, one in relief and relaxation. "Sunday is for royalty," he said softly. "Never forget that."