[6/15]

6

"I love you." 

The words rang out so clearly, voice laced with heartfelt pain and everything else she couldn't express. Met with silence, [Name] couldn't bear to hold her husband's stoic gaze any longer and mumbled in askance, "Why do you come home late every night?" 

He smirked. And oh, she had once believed the expression on him made him wholly endearing and mysterious; however she did not hold that view anymore. "Because I can," he said simply, slightly slurring on his words.  

She shook her head in defeat, her shoulders drooping, and turned around to head upstairs. She felt a strong grip on her left shoulder, holding her in place. She tensed and embraced herself from reflex, only to feel the sensation of his hold tightening more painfully by the second. 

"Sasuke?" she whispered. 

"Don't walk away from me," he said, a slight edge of vileness oozing in his tone. "You don't get to walk away from me. Not after you came to me first for help. Or do you not remember?" Sasuke taunted viciously. 

She whimpered aloud from his even more so clenched grip. "I always remember," she said, flinching as he stepped closer to her from behind, the stench of booze and women drifting to her nostrils. 

"Hn. You can't leave me because I own you," he input quite nastily. "You're mine. As long as you're a dutiful wife, the secrets of your family stay behind closed doors." 

"I know," [Name] quietly said. 

"Go somewhere else. You're being annoying right now." With that, his unpleasant grasp was suddenly gone and she took initiative to trudge up the stairs. 

She needed someone to talk to. She needed someone to help her relieve her anxiety and fears. She wanted to experience happiness once more; an emotion she was becoming unfamiliar with. 

A feeling of compulsion washed over her when she reached the bedroom that she shared with Sasuke. Her eyes automatically locked in on her mobile phone. From a small part in her mind, a specific number to dial stuck out to her. Her fingers were already pressing on the screen, rapidly entering the numbers.  

1800-666-6666 

She waited anxiously, her phone held up to her ear as the tone rang on and on. Finally, a deep honeyed voice answered. 

"Hello, welcome to Sex Hotline. How may I help you with your troubles today?"  

She was instantly struck by the lascivious, erotic-sounding tone that she swore was beginning to heat up her inner core. She blushed slightly from her reaction, relieved the man wasn't able to see her face. 

"U-uh..." she stuttered, unable to coherently form a response.  

"Don't be shy," he purred suggestively in her ear, the timbre of his voice sending her heated shivers down her back. "What's your name?" 

"I'm [Name]," she responded quietly, bashfulness flowing within her. 

"Beautiful name," he complimented smoothly. "My name is Pein." 

"Pein," she repeated, testing the sound of his name.  

"Yes, I am Pein. But I promise to give you pleasure." Libidinous thoughts entered her head and she closed her eyes, smiling contently for the first time in a while. 

"I think I like the sound of that."