[11/15]

11

A/n: Approaching short lemon. If you don't like it, don't read it. 

She felt the light caresses skimming the sides of her body. She sighed in content and sleepily moved closer... and opened her eyes. Her sight was blurry at best and she was extremely groggy. Her eyes could make out a dark shape hovering over her. 

"Who...?" she started to ask. The panic was beginning to seep in her veins but unable to overtake her body as the effects of the pills controlled her drowsiness. 

"Shhh. It's me, Princess." A finger came to rest upon her lips and softly trace the outline of her upper lip, before coming down for her bottom one. "I've come to claim you, did I not?" he murmured. 

She shut her eyes once again and released a sound of agreement. However, she was roughly grabbed by the chin. "Look at me when I speak to you. After all, I am your saving grace." He chuckled sinfully, the reverberations traveling to her chin and neck. There was a hot breath on the side of her neck and his nose ghost upwards to her ear, biting harshly on the outer lobe. "Delicious, just as I expected, if no more so." 

"Pein," she mumbled faintly. 

"Look at me," he demanded, more authoritatively than before.  

She did... and he looked exactly like she pictured him. "You're exactly like I pictured you," she breathed, reaching up to take ahold of his right cheek. "How is that possible?" 

He chuckled once again – it was thrilling, exciting, and – wait a minute. As if jolted by electricity, she experienced a brief moment of alertness. "Pein, leave me alone. I didn't ask for this, I didn't ask to meet you! We were only supposed to converse on the phone and it was supposed to stay that way!"  

"Darling," he purred sensually. "You and I both have the knowledge that I can't stay away from you... just like you can't stay away from me." He pressed his body closer to her – she could feel the extreme heat emanating from him and she shivered. "Cold, Princess? Let me warm you up." 

He slipped a finger in between her legs, wasting no time. While rubbing her clit in slow, circular motions, his mouth began to lather attention on her breasts. 

"H-How? I was wearing pajamas earlier – oh!" She gasped when his thumb pressed more insistently and a finger slipped in easily from the lubrication she provided for him. The slick sounds and her soft, wanton moans were all that was in the room. Her body shook after a few minutes and she breathed heavily. She blinked in confusion; there was no man on top of her. Where was Pein? 

She blinked again, and she saw him hovering over her once more. "You were beautiful as you wreathed beneath me, Princess." In the faint darkness, she could see a lustful, sexy smirk. "Are you ready for me, Princess?"  

Without waiting for [Name] to respond, he leaned over to roughly bite on her neck. She flinched. "Ouch Pein! That's going to leave a mark!" 

"That's the point, to mark you as mine. Dear, dear Princess of mine..." He blew on the skin, a light, cold feeling passing over it. He continued to suck on the spot and she sighed from pleasure – and then he pushed in. The feeling of warm and huge was between her legs. He pushed in and out at a steady pace before speeding up, her moans becoming higher and higher. "Tell me you're mine, Princess. Tell me you're Pein's!" 

"Pein's. I'm all Pein's," she managed to say through his pounding. "Oh god, Pein, please, I'm coming, please please please..." 

He groaned and bit down even more harshly on the same place on her neck, just as he spilled himself inside of her. She felt the liquid enter her and clenched her walls around him as it was her turn to come to an orgasm. She was breathing heavily, moaning unintelligible words and then, she felt drowsiness overtake her. 

"You're mine, just as I am yours... because we are one." 

Looming unconsciousness claimed her mind and peacefully, she fell asleep. 

I have been dropping hints on theories of this story but they're subtle haha c; Btw, please don't ask me to update when I just did. I update at my own pace and when I feel like it/have the time to. Thank you.

Ty all for reading & commenting! <3