[14/15]

14

 [Name]'s eyes cracked open wide, sensing a presence beside her. She glanced over and saw Shisui drooling with his head tilted sideways. She winced at his position before realizing her neck was a bit sore from the way she had been sitting all night.  

Bzzt. 

Bzzt. 

Bzzt. 

The innocent mobile buzzed on the floor, its vibrations bringing itself closer to her.  

"No," she said firmly. 

Bzzt. 

Bzzt. 

Bzzt. 

"Damn it," she muttered under her breath. The temptation to answer was too strong as it beckoned her. 

"Hello," she stated flatly. 

"My Princess." His voice was strong, alluring and enticing. "Do you remember the time you pleaded to see me?" 

Her mind concentrated, attempting to focus on the memory he voiced. She shook her head, unable to conjure up any. "No, I don't." 

"That day, I vowed you would see me soon and that you would never leave my arms." 

"Oh! I remember now..." she faltered. "But I saw you, that night we were together... I don't understand." 

"Unfortunately, that was not the right time, Princess. But now is the time." 

"No it's not," [Name] immediately retorted. "I don't want to see you." 

"Oh but you do," Pein purred, sensuality rich in his voice. "It's time, my Princess. Come to me." 

Beside her, Shisui startled slightly, causing her to be silent and still. When it was certain he wasn't going to wake, she whispered into the phone. "But Shisui's with me-" 

"Shameful," he interrupted her. Anger swirled and mixed with the static, fiercely attacking her ear. "Get rid of him. Now, Princess. I won't ask you again." 

"Fine." She huffed angrily before shaking Shisui violently by the arm. "Shisui, wake up." 

He mumbled unintelligibly, stirring and stretching his legs. "Hmm?" He yawned, sleep heavy in his voice. "What's going on?" 

"I need you to get out." 

"What? Why?" Shisui was very much alert now and any sign of drowsiness disappeared. "Is everything fine?" 

"That's all you seem to ask me," she said, annoyance seeping in her tone. "Is that all you care about?" 

He scratched the back of his head, staring at her with confusion. "Well yeah, I care about your health-" 

"Get out!" she suddenly screamed, backing away from him on the ground. The phone was still pressed to her ear, with Pein urging her to say much more malicious things to the male in the room with her. "Get out, I don't need you." 

"[Name], something's not right. Please let me help you!" he insisted. He observed her frightened, wild form and noticed she was on the phone. "Is it that Pein dude again? Let me talk to him." 

She stubbornly refused. "He doesn't want to talk to you. He said he hates your guts." 

"But he doesn't even know me! I'm a pretty nice guy." 

"Shisui, please... just get out. Leave me alone." 

He held his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright. Just give me a call when you want to talk. I do care about you, even if you think the opposite." She stayed silent, glaring stonily at him as he slowly stood up and exited the house. He closed the door gently behind him. 

"I did it," she breathed, sadness overtaking her body. 

"Don't feel melancholy for that man. Feel your love for me," Pein said. "Do you feel it? I love you, [Name], my one and only Princess... I will kill for you. I have killed for you, just like I did away with Sasuke and your lowly coworkers." 

She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. "Yes, I love you." 

"Would you like to know where their much-deserved, rotting corpses are? After all, a knight must see to his life vows and confess his crimes to the Princess." 

[Name] hesitated before nodding. "Yes, I want to know."

"I will show you once you are with me. Now come to me my beautiful Princess, come to me..."   

Another update! Look, I spoiled you guys today. :p Tomorrow will be the ending! (Hopefully) Thoughts? <3 Some of you have actually hit the target on what's happening, which I'm pretty happy about!