"She's in the playroom with Cole." I said. He fanned me off and rushed to the playroom. I laughed. Michael watched his brother and joined in my laughter.

"I'm sorry about him. Kitchen duty?" He asked. I nodded. Just as I went to close the door, I noticed Hazel coming with her husband, Finn. I smiled as she waddled over. Hazel was 6 months pregnant with her first child. She waddled inside and I bit my tongue as to not laugh.

"I am so tired." She said trying to control her breathing. I chuckled.

"Go sit down. I've got everything covered." She nodded and went to the living room. Finn looked at me to which I rolled my eyes. What? I didn't like him. He shuffled before moving towards the living room and I didn't stop him.

It had become a regular thing where everyone would come to my house for dinner on Fridays. Yes, they all called hours before. Michael and I finished up dinner and he set the table while I brought out the food. I called everyone for food and we all prayed and ate. My eyes scanned over everyone. Marcus and Michael moved to be closer to me. Michael was dating a billionaire as he decided to wait a bit longer than most before getting married and could barely come out with us while Marcus was different. His husband and only child dead in a car crash because of malfunctioning traffic lights. I guess that's why he loved Desire so much.

Hazel got married when we brought home Desire. She and Finn were dating for over a year but I still didn't like him. Something just didn't sit right with him but she was happy and I would not get in the way of happiness just because I didn't like the guy. That wasn't right. Jamie was currently travelling the world as he got a job with a modeling agency and in his words "I would be a fool to turn that shit down." I chuckled at the memory. Jamie had a 3 year old son. He was not married or dating but his son was his everything. I wished he was here with us.

Cole sat next to me and clasped his hand over mine and smiled at me gently. It's the same gentle smile as the first time we met. The first bike ride, the first date, our stargazing. I was truly glad that he was my husband. At first our relationship was a bit rocky as I was kept a secret from him but overtime, we worked on it. We fought, God knows we fought alot, but we always loved each other to no ends. I think that was why we lasted. Desire came and tug at my shirt as the adults were grossed in conversation. I looked at her and smiled.

"Yes flower?" I asked. My nickname for her was flower as she always reminded me of them.

"I'm finished papa. Can I watch TV?" She asked showing me the empty plate. I smiled and took the plate from her placing it next to my empty one.

"Do you remember how to turn the TV on?" I asked and she nodded quickly. I chuckled, "then go ahead. But I want to hear no complaints when its bed time. You got that missy?" I said trying to be stern but her eyes made it next to impossible.

"Yes papa." She said. She tiptoed and placed a kiss on my cheek as I was bending down to her level. I smiled.

"Where's mine princess?" Cole asked. She giggled.

"You don't get any." She said. Everyone laughed at Cole as he pouted.

"Why not? What did I do?" He asked. She shook her head.

"You haven't given papa his present yet." She said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone. I raised my eyebrows at him and he smiled sheepishly. He leaned down and whispered something in her ear. She ran off but not long after came back with her mic. She cleared her throat and began to sing. I absolutely adored whenever she sung. She had the voice of an angel and despite being only 2 years old, her vocals were powerful and she had more breath control than most adults. She finished and smiled sheepishly. We all clapped staring at her.

"That was beautiful flower. Did you learn that all by yourself?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Daddy taught me." She said pointing behind me. I turned to look at Cole but stopped. His hands held a book and he skimmed through it allowing me to see each picture. It was memory after memory and I couldn't stop the tears.

"What's the occasion?" I chocked out seeing the beautiful memories. His fingers turned the page to the last page.

I love you
                                   ~Cole, Desire and Daniel

I held my breath. A picture of all of us was placed underneath the words. I looked at Cole with teary eyes and he wiped them away placing a kiss to my lips.

"I don't need an occasion to show you just how much I love you and appreciate you." He said. My forehead was placed against his.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you." He said.

Desire giggled and kisses our cheeks and Daniel stirred as he was staring to wake up.

I couldn't ask for anything better than this.