Uvogin x Reader

36

36. Friends with benefits and both people catching feelings.

⚠️SPOILERS⚠️ but Uvo fans should've seen this coming.

•••

You sighed as you fixed your top, Uvo deciding to stay in bed, watching as you prepared to leave.

He chuckled as you stood from the edge of the bed, "I'm surprised you can still walk."

You turned to your friend and smirked, "Well, this has been going for, what, 4 or 5 months? I think I'm used to you by now."

Uvogin's eyes never left your figure as you walked out of the room. Sighing, he tried to get some sleep but could only think of you.

You've been friends since you joined the Troupe. About 2 months after your first day, the two of you started meeting regularly and having rendezvous. The morning after the first night together, you agreed to a friends-with-benefits relationship.

What neither of you knew about the other was that you both held romantic feelings for each other.

~~~

You sat on the bed behind Shalnark and Uvogin as the former did some research. On what, you didn't exactly know . To be honest, you were too focused on Uvo, you heart fluttering at the thought of kissing him, for once, with it being filled with passion and love instead of only lust.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you saw your friend down another beer and leave.

"Wait, Uvo! Where are you going?" You asked, jumping up to grab his wrist.

He turned to you and reassured you with a smile, "Gonna fight the chain user!" He leaned into your ear before whispering,"Be ready for a victory round when I come back."

You shivered at the thought, but the sudden pit in your stomach deterred you.

"Uvo, I have a bad feeling of this. Please don't get hurt."

The large man kissed your cheek.

"I'll be fine, Y/N."

~~~

You stood behind a clump of rocks, watching as Uvogin's body fell to the ground, blood splattering the chain user that defeated him.

Eyes widened, your hand's grip on the rock hiding you tightened.

"I knew this wasn't gonna end well." You whispered, tears rapidly falling down your face.

Once the chain user buried your friend and left the are, you ran to Uvo grave. Falling to your knees, your silent tears turned into sobs.

"Damn it Uvo." You body shook as you lightly touched the ground. "I love you."

Unfortunately, you would never know that your fallen friend felt the same way.

•••

Tips
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat