Phinks x Reader

19

19. Blurting out a confession of love

•••

Chrollo had given you a classic after-hours bank robbery mission. Unfortunately, the bank had a lot of security guards and what you didn't know was that they had guards in the building even after the bank closed for the day.

They attacked you and the three other Spiders that accompanied you. Luckily, your group got out of the building and to the hideout with a few bruises.

You walked into the hideout and saw Phinks pacing back and forth. Upon seeing your arrival, he ran up to you and grabbed your wrists.

"I heard the bank attacked you. You alright?" He asked, trying to act like he wasn't completely worried before your return.

You giggled and replied, "Yeah. Why are you even worried?"

"Because I love you." He mumbled, letting go of your wrists. He didn't think you would be able to hear him.

Boy, was he wrong.

You giggled once again and cupped his face.

"Aww, did the mean Spider think his (girl/boy)friend died? You know I wouldn't go down without a fight, honey." You teased.

Phinks blushed once he comprehended your words.

"W-wait, what do you mean (girl/boy)friend?!" He exclaimed.

You leaned in to kiss his cheek softly and wrapped your arms around him, bringing him in for a hug.

"Of course, if you love me and I love you. Doesn't that mean we're automatically dating?"

You felt your new boyfriend's arms wrap around your back and his head rest on your shoulder, his red face being hidden by your hair.

•••

Tips
https://ko-fi.com/kayleekat