Main Four with an S/O that has abusive parents*

⚠️Mentions of abuse (obviously)⚠️

Gon:
- Gon would, at first, try to reason with the parent. He doesn't realize that it won't work.

- He tells Aunt Mito. Since then, his family took his s/o in and Aunt Mito began to take legal action against their abuser.

Killua:
- Yes, his whole family are assassins, but he's not going to kill his partner's parents, no matter HOW angry they made him feel.

- Run away with him. He escaped his family, he'll 100% help his lover escape theirs.

- With him around, no one will ever hurt the one he loves.

Kurapika:
- Oh, he is BEYOND pissed.

- He had to shield his eyes from the gaze of his s/o's parents so that they wouldn't know he was a Kurta (or just question why his eyes were BRIGHT RED—)

- His partner moves in with him the SECOND they leave their parents house. He will protect his partner, even if it killed him. They're just as important as his clan.

Leorio:
- Genuinely felt sick upon hearing the words his s/o's parents threw at them.

- Just like Kurapika, partner's moving in with Leorio as soon as possible.

- Look, this man LOVES his s/o. He just wants them to be happy. Whatever he can do to help (taking them in, reporting their parents, etc.), he WILL do it.