CHAPTER 31

Go back to the time before Minnie disappeared.  To the knowledge of all readers, Minnie and Mary are peers and classmates.  So they are very close to each other and it is undeniable that Minnie has the contact number of all her classmates including Mary.

Not only does she have her parents number, but so does his grandfather and grandmother.  The problem between her grandmother and herself has long been solved.  She managed to threaten her grandmother to help with the upcoming plan.

Let her be considered an evil granddaughter or not even remember kindness, as long as her father is happy she will do it.  Between her father and also her grandmother, she still chose her father more than her grandmother.

Not that she harbors revenge, but because her grandmother is also one of the reasons her father is not with the people he loves.

At first she was a little scared to call her grandmother of her friend, but she allowed herself to move forward.  If she was still being held for a long time not moving at all, surely nothing would change and she did not want that to happen.

At least she wanted communication between his father and also the father of Mark and Mick to communicate, not just keep quiet in their respective places.  The planned show was a bit brutal for her, blaming the television show she was watching.  From there she got the idea to unite the two of them.

Maybe gently it will take a long time and she now short of time, whenever Gulf and his father's son will return to China.  She will make sure that before  that happens, the planning that she has carefully arranged will be carried out.

Once she got the information she wanted, she immediately went to her grandmother and grandfather.  Slowly knocked on the door of their room.  After getting permission to enter the room, she opened it slowly and stared at the two who were busy.

Her grandmother was busy drying her hair using a hair dryer while her grandfather was busy packing files scattered on his work desk.  They both stared at their only grandchild with a suspicious feeling on their faces.

Her granddaughter never set foot in their room late at night like this.  Although her age is still relatively small, she already has her own room space and she is used to sleeping alone without being accompanied by anyone including her own father.

There must be something his granddaughter wanted, they expressed in their hearts.  It is impossible to ask her directly.  Just looking at the cynical face of the little girl, surely in her little mind something was planned.  And their suspicions did not go away at all when Minnie presented what was on her mind.

Although the danger and for them the planning has a very high risk to succeed but the answer to the question addressed was answered lightly by the child and even other questions addressed back to them dab made them remain silent.

Rayn : "It's too dangerous honey"

Minnie : "You doesn't love your son?"

Rania : "It's not like that Minnie. Can you think, if something or we do wrong step in this plan, your papa will be killed."

Minnie : "It's not gonna be happen grandma. I already have someone to help us."

Rayn : "Someone?"

Minnie : "Yeah. This plan must be successful and you two think, you are the only person that i will include in this plan?"

Rania : "Who else beside us?"

Minnie : "I have Mary's grandma and grandpa. They agree to help me. More important i also have someone that really close to uncle Gulf"

Rayn : "How you keep communicate with them?"

Minnie : "Easy grandpa. I just use fake account to communicate with them."