CHAPTER 6

Because i Love my Readers...So, i continue this story....

Gulf : "Whatttttt?!!!!!!"

His face was now red as he was shocked by what he had just heard.  He was did not expect to the words coming from the lips of the man in front of him.

His eyes are perfectly round like the fish that are in the ocean when they are caught by fishermen.  His hands stopped wiping the food on his lips with Mew's handkerchief.

Mew : "Why? Afraid?"

Gulf : "I'm not afraid but its just....."

Mew : "Just???"

Gulf : "Just.......anything else beside this?"

Mew : "Haha, just said you are afraid with this condition"

Gulf : "I'm not afraid okay. You want to do this, okay i accept it"

Mew : "It's true then...."

Gulf : "True??? About?"

Mew : "Rumour about you will kiss everyone that offer you their lips"

Gulf : "Not all...."

Mew : "So, that rumour is true. Wow, no wonder you get that title"

Gulf : "What title...?"

Mew : "Number one playboy in university. You change girls every week"

Gulf : "Firstly, i don't think you are such gossip boy."

Mew : "I'm not"

Gulf : "If not, why you know about all this?"

Mew : "Because i have annoying brother in law. He tell me all this information"

Gulf : "Who your brother in law?"

Mew : "Who do you think?"

Gulf : "I don't know if you don't tell me. I don't know who is your sister or brother"

Mew : "Bright..."

Gulf : "Bright?? Your friend? He your brother in law???"

Mew : "Yeah, he my brother's fiance"

Gulf : "Wow, what are shocking news"

Mew : "Hmmmm......"

Gulf : "So, if i kiss you everyday you will buy me pink milk everyday?"

Mew : "Woah...Are you truly not afraid if i kiss you. What will other say when they know about this"

Gulf : "There already rumour about me. So, why not i'm show them. Beside i'm curious about this"

Mew : "Curious?"

Gulf : "How to say...all the time i kiss girls but not boy. You will be my first boy and i think it's not bad experience because you have all my dream boy"

Mew : "Wait...wait...what you said about dream boy?"

Gulf : "You have everything that i want as a boy. Handsome, good in academic, tall. Easy to say...all...."

Mew : "You make me afraid with you. I should keep my distance with you atleast one meter"

Gulf : "Hahaha, it's just joke. Don't be afraid but maybe one day i will eat you"

Mew : "Enough with this conversation. It make all my body shiver/chills"

Gulf : "Haha, you cute when you like this. So how?"