CHAPTER 11🔞

Gulf : "Stop.....ermmmmmm"

The still itchy hand kept attacking both sides of his hips. Squeezed for a moment and slapped gently which made the owner of the body stagger for a moment.

Mew : "Your ass so soft baby..Your scent make me addict...."

Gulf : "Honey..we still at university. What if other student say when see us like this?"

Mew : "Fuck with them. I don't care"

Gulf : "Your mouth need to slap. I don't like that language you use"

Mew : "Yeah, my mouth need slap. But slap with your juicy lips"

Gulf : "Honey!!!"

Mew : "Baby...i want you.."

Gulf : "I'm yours already..."

Mew : "I mean that...."

Gulf : "That??"

Mew : "When your whole heart and body become mine"

After hearing what Mew said, his whole face and neck and not to mention his ears turned red with embarrassment. His face was bowed slightly so as not to stare at his lover.

In a low voice, he replied. Although he knew that only the two of them were there at the time, he did not want any problems in the future if there were students or others who accidentally overheard their conversation. That will bring great disaster to both of them.

Gulf : "About that...I'm not ready yet...."

Mew : "..............."

Gulf : "Honey...You mad at me?"

Mew : "No, i'm mad at myself"

Gulf : "Why?"

Mew : "I just....i don't know....When i'm with you, i can't control myself...Sorry if i..."

Gulf : "It's not your fault. You are same with me. I can't control myself when with you. My body craving your touch but it's not too early for that? What i mean is our relationship just started and what if you left me after that"

Mew : "I will never left you baby. I promise i will never break up with you. Only you in my heart. About that, you can tell me when you ready. I will wait even it will take forever"

Gulf : "Thank you honey to understand me.. Love you more than yesterday"

Mew : "I love you too baby. But, i still can kiss you right? Or not?"

Gulf : "You can kiss me whenever you want but in private place"

Mew : "Yes sir. Can i have one now"

Gulf : "Ermm(Yes)..."

Without wasting time, Mew brought his lips closer again and reunited a pair of his lips with the lips of his lover.

Moved slowly at first and ended with a drop of saliva mixed between the two human beings. The sucking and small bite on the lips aroused the passion that Mew had to hold back. He did not want to scare Gulf and be patient with his lover's wishes.

His tongue coated with saliva mucus, slipped in and struggled with his opponent's tongue until he died. His hands were placed behind his neck to deepen their kisses.

Gulf : "Honey....more......"

Gulf's arms were already wrapped around his lover's neck and unknowingly, now his position had changed and he was already on Mew's lap.

They closed their eyes especially Gulf and enjoyed a warm kiss between the two. To prevent Gulf from falling or moving larger, the empty hand moved to hold his lover's slender waist tightly.