CHAPTER 21

A four-year-old boy climbed his father's lap

A four-year-old boy climbed his father's lap. It was hard to able to climed because his father's position was quite high from him did not make him sad.In fact his determination to reach his favorite place become more higher.

The little boy called his father repeat time to time until his voice was slightly hoarse. However, the person he called immediately not affected the call that others may cover both their ears, as the sound issued by this small child is not slow. In fact it can make the house wake up from the shout.

Imagine only one child  can make the whole house choas but the owned by Gulf is two child. His life every day like in war. To be beaten, they are his son. The instinct of a mother is still in his heart. However, he gave birth  two of them.

Although they are naughty and adorable, but laughs and their smile makes his bad day become brightly like the sun. They are thorn, they are gems.

Mick : "Papa.......Papa..."

The little boy shakes his father's legs using his left hand, while his right hand holds a chocolate ice cream.

But the person he called it still has no reaction. His head was placed on the table while his hands closed and rebuked his face.

Mick : "Papa....."

The little boy's cheeks swelled with redness holding back his anger because he was ignored by his beloved father.  Even so, for Gulf, his son's anger made them even cuter and because of that, Gulf likes to tease them until one of them will cry.

Mark initially only wanted to get his father's attention for a while, now his desire to interfere with his work increased.  After all, he and his twin have already asked other staff about his father's schedule.And they found that the last patient, who was supposed to be treated by his father, had already left the room two hours before their arrival.  This means that his father's job was done that day.

Although considered young, they are both very good at interpreting someone's face and not only that, they are also quite reliable in managing their lives independently.

No need to wake up early in the morning, no need to be told to eat, no need to bathe, no need to read a book at night, they all do it themselves.  They are quite mature at a very young age.  But,as they mature, the natural tendency of children in them still in there.

Especially if they are told to consume food or drink that they do not like even though it is healthy for their body.  Somehow they will try to dodge and every time that happens, there will definitely be a chase action movie between the father and the son.

Do not think that they will like to remain silent in their respective places, in fact they will make a mess like now.  His eldest son scratched every report that should have been sent to the director while his second son bite his leg with all his might.

Gulf : "Arghhhhhg"

His eyes stared sharply at the body of the little boy below him.  His round eyes and wide smile tried to melt his hot heart.  Although he knew that he could not scold them both, but they both should be punished for their actions.