CHAPTER 27

During the trip to Thailand from China, Gulf heart pounded so hard.  He wondered what the reaction of both his parents and his sister was when he found out about the things.

The possibility for his parents to be shocked is very certain and he is sure it will happen.  He is only able to pray that there will be no untoward incidents such as heart disease and so on that are likely to end in an emergency ward.

Anxiety is very much felt at this time.  Strong air conditioning could not match the cold feeling coming out from his body.  He held his hand tightly while closing his eyes, trying to calm down as best he could.

His anxious face will probably make his two children restless and anxious about his awkward situation.

Gulf : "Sir, can i have some water?"

Att : "Are you okay sir? Need any medicine?"

Gulf : "I'm okay, just need some water"

Att : "Okay"

Soon, the waiter brought a glass of water he asked for and carefully handed it to Gulf so that the water in the cup would not spill or drip on the body of the little boy who was sleeping next to him.

Gulf : "Thank you"

After performing the assigned task, the server returns to its original position next to its other partner.

Att 1: "Hey, look there. Raw 13"

Att 2 : "Why? You meet your crush?"

Att 1 : "Hmmm i'm too late to crush him because he already have child"

Att 2 : "Poor you. Just search other man. Maybe your luck okay and you will be get your partner next time"

Att 1 : "But he too handsome but too young to be father. His wife so lucky to get him. Their twin also very cute. But i don't see his wife with him. She must really pretty"

Att 2 : I want to look too. But, i have another work to do"

Att 1 : "Hey, i will show you when they out from this plane"

Att 2 : "Okay"

Back to the story of Gulf and his two children on a plane that took him back to his country of origin.

Mark : "When we will arrive papa?"

Gulf : "Oh you wake up already. Need water?"

Mark : "No need. How long more we need to seat at this aeroplane?"

Gulf : "We near already. Maybe in one hour we will landing.Just sleep, papa will wake up when we arrive"

Mark : "Ermmm Goodnight papa"

Gulf : "Goodnight darling"

After covering the child's body again, Gulf saw a dark scene outside the plane.  He sighed incessantly since he set foot on a China airport.

Finally their flight arrived at their destination.  With the announcement, his heart was pounding more and his body began to sweat from the open pores.

Gulf : "Mark..Mick...wake up. We already here"

Mark : "Tired..."

Gulf : "Wake up darling. You can sleep again in the car after this"

Mark : "Ermmm..."

Gulf : "Mick...honey..wake up"

Mick : "We already landing papa?"

Gulf : "Yes honey."

Mick : "Water papa"

Gulf : "Papa doesn't have any water at this time. We need go out first and then we can buy water at the airport"

Love Pain (MewGulf)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें