CHAPTER 20

? : "Hello, our job in here done. Now, it's your job"

? : ".......Bring him here....."

The two men lifted the lifeless body of Gulf into a car parked not far from the area.  They are sure that the people they kidnapped will not be conscious for a long time because they use very high doses of medicine.

Fatigue, that's what they both feel because the body of someone who fainted will gain weight from their original weight.  Although they are two people, but their energy is very depleted to lift Gulf body which is quite large from the body of both of them.

? : "You drive, i'm so tired. He so heavy, what he ate before this"

? : "Maybe cow meat, thats why he so heavy. Just look his belly, so big like he pregnant"

? : "Pregnant? He boy, don't joke like that. Remember he boy not girl that have ovary"

After arriving at the promised address, they both dragged Gulf's body again.  Because a lot of energy is used when lifting it, they decide in the simplest way which is to drag it.  After all, the owners of the body will certainly not be aware of their actions towards him who is rude.

Already the name of the kidnapper, basically an inhuman person.  If the kidnapper is a good and gentle person, surely the criminals in the country can only be counted on the fingers of one hand.  Every criminal act must have its own level of humanity.

If you come across a ruthless criminal like a murderer, that is very detrimental to yourself and the percentage of survivors is thin and likely to be completely empty.

After tying the hands of the young man he kidnapped, they both left the place because for them their job was done and they only had to wait for the other half of the payment from the task.

The pay is also not too high because according to the job, they just have to kidnap the victim and once done, it is no longer their business and it is up to the person who pays them to do the job.

? : "He yours now. Our jobs already done"

? : "I can expect you guys to do this jobs. Just call my assisstant and get your money from him"

After getting paid in proportion to their work, with a happy heart they both drove their vehicle to their respective homes.  Without their knowledge that their vehicle is already equipped with an explosive device that can explode at any time with just one push from the remote control.

? : "Boss, done"

? : "Great, now we just need finish him"

A man in all black stared sharply at Gulf's that already tied body.  His fierce face and long scars around the eye area up to his cheeks, made him even more frightened.  The aura released from his body signified his cruelty to his victim.

He covered Gulf face with one hand and while the other hand held a bottle of water and poured all the contents of the bottle right on the head of the unconscious person.

Gulf who got the free spray finally opened his eyes slowly.  His blurred vision gradually became brighter so that the face of the person in front of him could be seen as a whole.

It was clear that the person in front of him was not afraid of him at all.  From himself who did not wear any face mask for people did not recognize his face, instead he proudly showed his face to himself.

? : "Finally you wake up. Good sleep? I bet you get good dream because you doesn't want to wake up after my handman kidnap you. But, now i guess that your good dream will be end and your scary dream will started now"

Gulf : "Who are you? Why you kidnap me?"

? : "Chill babe...Who i'm not important now, what is more important is our boss want you leave this life."

Gulf : "W....what.....you mean?"

? : "Easy to say, you must die today and it will be final"

Gulf : "How many you want?I will give you two times what you get. Please release me."

? : "Hahahaha, rich boy. But sorry, i already get the money and now your life will be end today. My mood today was so good, how about you choose the way you want to die"

Laughter of joy adorns the place.  Although his eyes still could not see clearly, but he knew that his destiny would probably stop there.  There was no way out for him, he was alone and also both his hands were also tied so tightly that he found it difficult to move at all without injuring the skin of his hands.

But that all does not matter to him, because what is more important than his life is the safety of the fetus he is pregnant with.  If he dies there, then his fetus will also die without being able to breathe the air of the earth's surface.

Although the pregnancy is not his will but the fetus is his own child with the person he loves.  Will he try to fight up to the past drop of blood.

? : "Red, bring that. Let him choose what tool he want and oh, bring that food too."

Soon, two young men wearing black shirts and black masks headed towards him with two trays.  One contains food and drink while the other contains sharp and scary items.

Gulf tried to calm his troubled heart as if wanting to escape from his body.  He hopes that his two friends will be able to track his current position before anything happens that he does not want.

? : "What are you waiting? Eat, i buy so many food today and then i remember you. Why not i bought you something delicious before we torment your beautiful body."

? : "Boss, he look so beautiful. Why not we taste him first."

? : "Yes boss, look his long leg, slim waist and his skin so....urmmm i'm hard"

? : "You guys want? Why not. Just don't leave mark. We need to take picture and send to our big boss."

Gulf who heard that, bites his lips as hard as he could until it left an a trace of redness.  His move made the kidnapper who wanted to kill him even more passionate about him.

? : "Don't do like that baby. You make me want to kiss your juicy lips until you drop"

One of the young men held his lips with his fingers and after that, he inserted his thumb into Gulf's mouth and touched his tongue repeatedly.

Gulf, who did not accept being treated like that, fought back by shaking his head so hard that the thumb came out from his mouth.  He could not bite the finger that was in his mouth because the other young man's hand held his jaw very strongly.

? : "So wild, i see...But i like it"

? : "Guys, give him food first. It's not good if that food already cool"

? : "You are too kind Hin. Let us devour him first, after that he can eat"

? : "I don't want see that disgusting act infront of my eyes. Just let him eat and after that i will go from here. You can do whatever you want. You guys can rape him, torment him or kill him. I don't care"

? : "Yes mother, we will listen what you said. Your nags more longer than our real moms"

(030920/0722 pm) - 1244 words